CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I mean UEFA really are a shit-show aren't they:

"UEFA notes that the CAS panel found that there was insufficient conclusive evidence to uphold all of the CFCB’s conclusions in this specific case and that many of the alleged breaches were time-barred due to the 5 year time period foreseen in the UEFA regulations."

So they didn't have enough evidence, but their legal team pressed on with it just to shit on our name. BY THEIR OWN FUCKING REGULATIONS the breaches were time-barred as well as the agreement they had made with City in that period when i fine was paid.

Pay the £10m, then sue the ****s for defamation or get Khaldoon on their board to strong arm the dickheads.

I always felt it was malicious.Done more to damage our reputation.

Tellingly CAS state clearly that UEFA ignored their own time lines with these proceedings.

Right there will be a fundamental part of any libel case against UEFA.

That they pursued a case against us ,ignoring their own rules.This was personnel.

Is it any wonder we stopped cooperating.

To those saying we are not exonerated,i say to you, we are not guilty either.If you are not proven guilty,you remain innocent.In the legal world exoneration never exists.I was involved in a major Car crash once with no fault on my part.I received £27,000 without any acceptance of guilt on the third party insurers part.How shit works.

The playing with words was so UEFA could save some face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.