CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Did not get a wink of sleep after 3 am just thinking about this case. So relieved with the outcome and now just need pep to extend his contract and we can enjoy this beautiful journey we are on with this team. It’s hoalrius we have celebrated more with this then those scousers did winning the league. Best team in the land and all of the world!!!!

It wouldn’t really be an offset of the fine in any event. It would simply pay us back for what we have laid out in legal fees.
Ahhhh of course! Hopefully we report our legal fees 10m higher than they were (;.

Reactions: Pam
I'd just like to say well done and thank you to @Prestwich_Blue, @projectriver and others on here who clearly paid their due diligence throughout to the case and the crux of the actual evidence which was being presented as opposed to the sub standard gutter journalism articles we've been served up. Good work guys.
Yeah, me too. Cheers for all the hard work and effort you guys have put in to keep us blues informed. I'm recovering from Covid so last week was a long one, believe me!! Now the result is in, it's great to revel in the piss boiling from the usual suspects...

When will we release the new range of Merchandise related to today’s decision?

images

Ahhhh of course! Hopefully we report our legal fees 10m higher than they were (;.

The winning side is always "generous" in yerms of their costs and it's great when that cheque arrives (after a bit of haggling). Double slap in the chops when you have to pay out for losing though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.