CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

That's Ballague, isn't it? He's one of the best journalists on European football, certainly in Spain. Marcotti's pretty good too.
It was refreshing to watch that. Just simple, balanced, and well informed journalism. It is obvious that Ballague has strong contacts with senior people and Pep. Gabriel Marcotti is just the same, and that German one whose name I can't remember. Why can't we have this sort of professionalism in the UK media?

I'd really love it if it turns out that we took on some of UEFAs claims just to prove they were a load of bollocks, even if it turns out they were time-barred anyway.

Looking forward to reading the full ruling as it might finally shut a few of these so called journos up, maybe that's being a tad optimistic though. They hammered their colours so hard against the "City are cheats" mast that it would require too much backpeddling and humility to wiggle their way out of it. As has been demonstrated time and again humility is not a character trait found in the some of these clueless idiots.

I'd really love it if it turns out that we took on some of UEFAs claims just to prove they were a load of bollocks, even if it turns out they were time-barred anyway.

Looking forward to reading the full ruling as it might finally shut a few of these so called journos up, maybe that's being a tad optimistic though. They hammered their colours so hard against the "City are cheats" mast that it would require too much backpeddling and humility to wiggle their way out of it. As has been demonstrated time and again humility is not a character trait found in the some of these clueless idiots.

When the full ruling is published I expect one of the first steps was to remove those elements that were time barred, as there was no need to litigate them (a waste of time). Then City will have litigated those that were not time barred and proven their innocence, or where they didn't, UEFA couldn't prove City's guilt.

It was refreshing to watch that. Just simple, balanced, and well informed journalism. It is obvious that Ballague has strong contacts with senior people and Pep. Gabriel Marcotti is just the same, and that German one whose name I can't remember. Why can't we have this sort of professionalism in the UK media?

Because it's the UK media.

There was an ESPN panel show a few years ago I used to watch when I was subscribed- watching Gabriel Marcotti showed me what a football journalist should actually be. Incredible insight from the man, always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.