CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I think it'll come out in time that UEFA took the action they did for reasons other than believing we were guilty.
I’m sure you’re correct.. there will be plenty to emerge from the shadows regarding those various dark forces behind everything that’s gone on these past 8-9 years or so; it just may take some time to get the picture fully into focus. But it will be revealed, eventually..

From our point of view, I am sure that this experience (especially the content of the hacked e-mails which gave ‘ammunition’ to our foes) has been sobering for City’s management and steps have been taken to ensure we don’t get exposed again like this. To those who work for our fabulous club I say, you have my total support and you always will have it.. but, please, think before you type or commit anything into writing. And don’t gloat or give those twunts in the media or at the G14 clubs the slightest hint of any ‘ammunition’ to twist and manipulate ever again..

It was refreshing to watch that. Just simple, balanced, and well informed journalism. It is obvious that Ballague has strong contacts with senior people and Pep. Gabriel Marcotti is just the same, and that German one whose name I can't remember. Why can't we have this sort of professionalism in the UK media?

Honigstein?
Terreur for Benelux too is pretty good.
That just leaves France to cover properly.

Today on here has been as good as any day we’ve won championships or cups.. The relief is palpable and, as you say, decks cleared now for an all out assault on every one of the cheating, miserable, snivelling G14/‘Top 10 (minus The Blades, of course) f*ckers on the pitch.. I hope we continue to get it right and metaphorically flay every one of them, whenever and wherever we play them..

The sad fact for all rivals is that we have been playing by the rules for years and there is no reason why we won’t continue to do so as our Turnover has sky rocketed since then, we rarely buy players who are already superstars and come with huge wages and we have no debt to service.

I wonder if the rags and dippers who swear by FFP would be ok with all clubs having the same wage limit, same tv income and same opportunity to win trophies? Mmmmmm. Very much doubt it.

We were basically the gatecrasher to a private members club who strolled into the bar, bought a bottle of Vintage Dom Perignon enticed all the ladies over and whipped his huge cock out on the table !! Needless to say the the less well endowed old boys sitting in their little groups didn’t like it.

When the full ruling is published I expect one of the first steps was to remove those elements that were time barred, as there was no need to litigate them (a waste of time). Then City will have litigated those that were not time barred and proven their innocence, or where they didn't, UEFA couldn't prove City's guilt.

You can bet your money there will be one thing that still looks a bit open to interpretation and it’s that they will pick on.

Shouty White has just said that Chelsea will drop out of the top 4 if Manchester City beat Southampton tonight...in your dreams shouty...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.