Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR was delayed a season so Liverpool and United had time to train the refs to use it for the game’s benefit

It certainly wasn't delayed to get decisions right.

Gobsmacked at the corruption on display and the way the league and PiGMOB put 2 fingers up to everyone telling them they are implementing the system appallingly.

Not that Liverpool and Utd think they are of course.

I'm so glad karma is alive and kicking..

With respect, grow up

Oh and what 'karma' - aren't Burnley one of your perceived 'Hateful 8' and, unlike Wolves, remain so?

Plus, last night's result has played right into the hands of your hated rivals The Rags, no doubt top of the 'Hateful 8'. Enjoy seeing them in the CL again next season as that is what your 'karma' is all about

With respect, grow up

Oh and what 'karma' - aren't Burnley one of your perceived 'Hateful 8' and, unlike Wolves, remain so?

Plus, last night's result has played right into the hands of your hated rivals The Rags, no doubt top of the 'Hateful 8'. Enjoy seeing them in the CL again next season as that is what your 'karma' is all about

Money talks and its sad to say this but I've little doubt had we as a club been in a similar position to the clubs involved we too would have co signed the fucking letter.

Anyone thinking exec teams running clubs do nothing other than think of the money are talking bollocks.

You and wanderingwolf have made it clear you dont support such action and that's good enough for me.

Money talks and its sad to say this but I've little doubt had we as a club been in a similar position to the clubs involved we too would have co signed the fucking letter.

Anyone thinking exec teams running clubs do nothing other than think of the money are talking bollocks.

You and wanderingwolf have made it clear you dont support such action and that's good enough for me.

Thanks mate

I do try to be respectful as I realise I am on a rivals board and try to keep out of the Hateful 8 business.

You are right, WW and myself and most Wolves fans are not approving of all this and I originally joined here last year when I wanted you boys to win the title. I wanted you to win it this season too. I certainly wouldn't join a Dippers or Rags board as I hate the plastics!

I am actually pleased you didn't give those 2 rhe satisfaction of being banished from the CL, just disappointed we had any involvement

Yeah exactly.
I'd like to imagine that we'd have reacted differently.
However ,we probably, as a club would have done the same if it meant a better chance of us getting into Europe or whatever if we were in a similar position.

With respect, grow up

Why do I need to grow up, because I dislike your club, yeah there's some blues on here that like Wolves, but I don't.

So as far as I'm concerned it is Karma, this is my opinion btw, I'm not asking you or anyone else to like it.

So I think you should fucking grow up and grow a pair, as for the rags there our genuine rivals.

Why do I need to grow up, because I dislike your club, yeah there's some blues on here that like Wolves, but I don't.

So as far as I'm concerned it is Karma, this is my opinion btw, I'm not asking you or anyone else to like it.

So I think you should fucking grow up and grow a pair, as for the rags there our genuine rivals.

Whatever, enjoy your karma, I don't see any benefit of last night to you in any way but if it makes your world you carry on

Whatever, enjoy your karma, I don't see any benefit of last night to you in any way but if it makes your world you carry on
Agree with you and when I saw that horrendous decision that went against you last night my first thought was ffs "the operation to get the rags into the cl is in full flow"...would love to see you get 4th at the expense of the rags

why is it karma ? for what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.