Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footballers are exempt apparently.

We all moan about them being overpaid etc but the majority are decent human beings. When the fake Ronaldo called out the authorities for calling players slaves years ago I laughed. All this business going on now seems to prove his point.

I thought anyone entering the country had to social isolate at their own home/hotel for two weeks ? Has that stopped ?
Not sure it ever started although it is something being spoken about now and not before time.

Not sure it ever started although it is something being spoken about now and not before time.

I just find it strange that in these frightening times you can just jet back in from anywhere in the world, no one knows what you have been doing, whether you are clear or not and then just waltz into a training ground and general society.
I am not having an individual go at the Wolves manager/players, I am having a go at the premier league who are pushing this crap for their own greed.

I just find it strange that in these frightening times you can just jet back in from anywhere in the world, no one knows what you have been doing, whether you are clear or not and then just waltz into a training ground and general society.
I am not having an individual go at the Wolves manager/players, I am having a go at the premier league who are pushing this crap for their own greed.
It seems crazy that there’s no restriction - how many pl players are going to be flying in from all over in the next couple of days. It’s complete madness £££ is the only thing that matters.

It has been stated that all players will be regularly tested. What really boiled my piss was seeing on the news last night the amount of illegal migrants coming in on dinghies from war torn France, being given masks to wear but not being checked or tested.

While our lives are on hold, we're not allowed to see our loved ones, people dying, etc

Wolves' supporters not happy that their club added its name to the letter to CAS regarding our ban from Europe:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ser_Image_Story2&utm_campaign=mcfc_newsletter

Good for them.

That stinks from the club itself. What about innocent until proven otherwise? Nah, stick the boot in now. Asking the clubs who have a huge vested interest in seeing you turfed out - yeah, very scientific. Football makes me puke. I hope many more wise up to the gift it has become.

That stinks from the club itself. What about innocent until proven otherwise? Nah, stick the boot in now. Asking the clubs who have a huge vested interest in seeing you turfed out - yeah, very scientific. Football makes me puke. I hope many more wise up to the gift it has become.
I wonder what evidence those clubs had seen, a copy of Spiegel perhaps?
More to the point, why did no journo ask this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.