CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

If Ceferin wants to have a working relationship with the club going forward then he needs to use UEFA to clamp down on Tebas. Can’t have the man running one of the football associations under its remit coming out with the stuff he has. I’d also ask Infantino to reinforce that point through FIFA. City don’t need to go after him on their own they can use the system they tried to use against us to hang him out to dry, I’m sure there’s one or two half decent legal minds at CAS looking at his comments and considering a case of their own.
At home there’s one or two who’ve been commenting who should be getting asked for a full and public retraction once the full findings are released, sit back and enjoy blues, the clubs got this.

So Cheeseman was guessing then. Just got lucky.
said many times i bet they knew at the swamp before city did,with the games coming fast in the premiership Gill would have been on the phone to the swamp giving them 5th wouldnt be good enough,cheeseman will have contacts all over and quite possible he's picked it up frome something like this

said many times i bet they knew at the swamp before city did,with the games coming fast in the premiership Gill would have been on the phone to the swamp giving them 5th wouldnt be good enough,cheeseman will have contacts all over and quite possible he's picked it up frome something like this

One of the media people at Uefa is former United head of press Phil Townsend.
https://www.aipsmedia.com/index.html?page=artdetail&oldart=22425

Everything I read and hear has the tone of a travesty of justice when it should be a tone of vindication and victory for the defendant.

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.