Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so healthy to hate the rags,as much for me to hate them fans since the days when elland Road was a national front asylum....but besides of that they are the club of Don Revie,Peter Lorimer , Jackie Charlton etc etc.... They deserve respect.
I hate Don Revie, despite the fact that he is ex-City because he was responsible for dirty Leeds.

They were his fucking awful tactics and he had horrible players like Billy fucking Bremner, Norman Hunter and that snidy ex-rag Johnny Giles.

I hate Don Revie, despite the fact that he is ex-City because he was responsible for dirty Leeds.

They were his fucking awful tactics and he had horrible players like Billy fucking Bremner, Norman Hunter and that snidy ex-rag Johnny Giles.
Dirty or not, they were a great team in my days,and cheated by the refs in two European trophy finals against Milan and Bayern....

Fair fucks to them and welcome back.

Another team that despised the Rags, always welcome (apart from the Scouse ****s).

Hopefully they get some investment and eventually become an ally.

One of the directors is a Leeds fan so I’m happy for him/them for that reason. And also, I might be about to put the Tunnel Club or Harvey Nichols box on the firm if/when fans are allowed back in......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.