Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Fck me. What a bunch of drama queens on here. We’re not really here. Thank God.
Get a grip ffs.
We win most. We lose a few. It’s a season to forget anyways. Yes even if we win the chimps league (which we won’t). If there is no audience there nothing to get excited about. Or to get upset about. So take it and move on.
I’m pretty chilled about the result really. No complaints, Arsenal deservedly won.

It has thrown a few well known issues up in to the air - it’s apparent over this season that Mendy, Stones, Otamendi and Gundogan aren’t good enough and should be gone in the summer. There’s question marks in my mind over how good Rodri is, but he’s going no where. Sane has gone already and Bravo and Silva are going on free transfers.

It is not over the top to say we need a significant re build this summer - if Pep doesn’t commit to another year on his deal, do we risk signing further Mendys or do we part ways for a manager that wants to rebuild us, Poch being the obvious choice.

Pep staying is the dream scenario but he has to have the hunger to build his second great City team.

Let me make this clear. This isnt a reaction to tonight's match. We need a revamp. We have to give up on or sell players.
Bravo, he doesn't push ederson.
Cancelo, if we aren't gonna use him or he wants out whats the point of him drawing such a big wage. Walker is great for defending but we need a better attacking rb.
Stones, if there are takers out there he needs to go for his own career. Mentality isnt there, too inconsistent.
Nico, too slow too rash
Zinchenko, not a lb not good enough as attacking mid.
Mendy, this one hurts coz I really like the guy. But he never looks in control of the ball, his crosses or defensively.
Gundogan nice guy, not a cdm, not what we need as am.
Mahrez, cash in on him ffs. Moments of brilliance but we are strongest playing as a unit not individuals.

We need impact players on the bench like dzeko (haaland) like sane (no idea) when stuff ain't working like tonight. We also need a physical monster like koulibaly at the back, a better rodri alternative like douglas luiz and a decent lb that looks in control of atleast 1 thing be it attacking or defending.

Might take 2 seasons to balance out this squad again but it needs it.
The vast majority of the players you want shipped out were bought on Peps watch.

I stand corrected, 8 it is. Surely Pep knows this given everyone else can see it. He's too soft, its like having a 10 year old girl playing mid.
I don't see what he brings at to the team. He is slow on the ball, constantly plays it back, isn't creative, is weak in the tackle, goes missing, often doesn't make himself available. No idea what Pep sees

How many times has a City side just not showed up at all in a major game? Not very often. Just accept this as part of football.

We'll strengthen in the Summer. Thank God CAS saved our bacon because there is some work to be done.

There isn't much more to be said other than to hope Chelsea beat Utd tomorrow.

You’re right. I can only think that many folk on here have only been supporting us since we started winning trophies - or since Pep took over. They seem to have that “ entitled” attitude.

none of you dummies going to realise how fuckign lack lustre we were tonight.............

GET A GRIP

arteta has been with us since 2016l you think that mean maybe our players might not want to lay arsenal to the sword?

and finally,

Laporte is a child

I don’t think we should get rid of him however much the highlights might show.

so for some reason you are happy to keep playing a player who is beyond mediocre and costs us games and points too often

Get a grip. Aguero is one of the best finishers in the world - never mind the PL.

BTW - he wasn’t playing today :). :)
Simple solution Harry Kane... England Captain... let's see if the media slag him off.. not to replace aguero but to supplement him

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!

That's what 10 losses with just more and more crosses into the box when we don't have any tall players like Edin Dzeko, Mario Balotelli anymore or hell like Klopp has Origi.

Hell even Mourinho had the common sense to get Fellaini in the team when games where it wasn't going his way.

We need some serious back up strikers who are good at heading balls into the net when we are not winning the Tiki-Taka way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.