Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm defending Otamendi here, but a lot of the good stuff Laporte did is going unnoticed. He did a lot of important pressuring on the half way line, made at least one very important tackle to prevent a counter attack, managed to kickstart attacks despite having limited options, and did a good job of helping keep Arsenal penned in to their own box with his presence in the second half.

I think a lot like Otamendi (or even Kompany) would he tried pushing things a bit too hard here and there but he wasn't awful.

I feel like I'm defending Otamendi here, but a lot of the good stuff Laporte did is going unnoticed. He did a lot of important pressuring on the half way line, made at least one very important tackle to prevent a counter attack, managed to kickstart attacks despite having limited options, and did a good job of helping keep Arsenal penned in to their own box with his presence in the second half.

I think a lot like Otamendi (or even Kompany) would he tried pushing things a bit too hard here and there but he wasn't awful.

Don’t apologize for defending Nico, whether you rate him or not, he’s always had the grit we lack all too often.

Was poor today, but look vinnie had poor games it happens. He's still class. That said I wish he wouldn't get wound up so easily.

One of his worst games for City but like the rest of the team he is ready for this season to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.