Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs competition to sharpen him up - he currently knows if he’s fit, he plays because every other option is shambolic; sign Koulibaly and another like Ben White, and make him earn his place.
I don't agree. What competition did Pique/Puyol, Ramos/Varane, Wio/Vidic, Terry/Carvalho have ? I think what he needs is a complementing partner. In other words, Kompany replacement.

Thought we would of played Stones with him yesterday stones seems to sniff out danger and thought some of his passing through lines against Bournemouth was good

I don't feel he gets enough attention because he's so good. But I just gotta say he's soo goood!!!

Why did we never see a Fernandinho and Laporte partnership? To my eye could've been our strongest heading into CL knockout

In 15 PL games with him City have 11 clean sheets. 23 games without him City have only 5 clean sheets in PL. Since his return City have 9 clean sheets in 11 games in the PL, in all competition they have 10 in 13.

I thought he was pretty poor yesterday and I don't think he has been consistent since the league returned. Cannot help when mainly having to play with struggling LBs on one side and a variety of RCBs of varying quality,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.