Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aymeric Laporte on #ManCity 4-0 Liverpool: “It was one of our best performances and hopefully we can do it in the Champions League and the other competitions. [It was] close to our best. We are all very good in our positions..

"We can give everything on the pitch, what we did against Liverpool. We lost at Liverpool so was important that we won at home. We knew before the game that the Premier League was over, but it was good for our mentality to win this game

Aymeric Laporte on Southampton 1-0 #ManCity: “We just didn’t finish the action well. We tried many times. I think it was 26 shots and not one goal so that is just unbelievable! If one goes in the net, I think we could have maybe scored four

“I think we're conceding too many mistakes. From our mistakes we lose many games, so we need to be more focused on every game and every action. We play really well; we have a very good team and we have to be a little bit more focused..."

“We are playing very well, but sometimes it doesn’t work. The opponents play as well and sometimes they can beat us

I try to do my best. If I can give more chances to be top of the league, then that is better for me and the team. I am focused. I work hard to be important to the team. Hopefully next year I will be there all season and enjoy many games.” [via
@ManCity
]

He had a poor night, think he’s got a bit of credit in bank unless you’re a complete ****.

Arguably his two worst performances at City, have come in a CL QF and an FA Cup SF, not ideal really. Everyone is entitled to a bad game though and he isn’t helped by being surrounded by clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.