COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM scoreboard has an unusual look today with some unexpected numbers

Bolton 13 - the biggest yet recorded from here on nearly 3 weeks of the new data. First time it has been worst in GM. 130 over 19 days. 46 over the past week - its track of 5, 7, 4, 5, 6, 6, 13 might suggest today is just a blip or the start of something given proximity to Blackburn....watch tomorrow.

Bury 2 - up from 1 but still low - 43 over the 19 days and 18 over past week

Manchester 6 - only second single figure total in 10 days - 212 over the 19 days and 75 over past week

Oldham 13 - highest yet for Oldham too which seemed to be under control - 119 over the 19 days and 46 over past week - 29 in past 3 days. Another watch required here.

Rochdale 8 - fourth straight drop for this problem area - 235 over the 19 days and 111 in the past week. Signs of hope.

Salford 2 - down from 4 - 80 over the 19 days and 22 in the past week.

Stockport - 2 - down from 5 - and third straight fall - hopefully will continue - 50 in the 19 days - 25 in the past week

Tameside - 0 - down from 2 - about to overtake Stockport for 3rd after being well behind near top of the table- 51 over the 19 days and 11 in past week

Wigan 1 - up from 0 - at 39 over the 19 days now well clear as best in GM - 12 in past week.

Further afield Wakefield (another government watch area) doubled its cases over past few days today.

Bradford rose from 33 to 35 but is at the same level it was 10 days ago

Blackburn happily fell for the fourth straight day and at 8 recorded the lowest number of cases since it went on the watchlist

Leicester too - at 16 - recorded its lowest numbers since the lockdown after 5 straight days in the 40s.

Got tested at the etihad last night and got my results this morning (negative)

now I don’t know if this is weird or not but the test bottles we used last night had red coloured solution in them. My son decided to order a test and his arrived just now. It has clear solution in the test bottle

Why is this ?

Northern Ireland 7 in hospital and 1 in ICU ventilator beds (no change) (yesterday)

Scotland 299 (-3) in hospital and 10 in ICU ventilator beds (+6) (yesterday)

Wales 130 (+17) in hospital and 6 in ICU ventilator beds (-1) (yesterday) 43 admitted yesterday down from 59, 54, 51 previous days.

England 1080 (-82) in hospital and 106 in ICU ventilator beds (-6) (today) 37 admitted yesterday down from 72 day before.

Got tested at the etihad last night and got my results this morning (negative)

now I don’t know if this is weird or not but the test bottles we used last night had red coloured solution in them. My son decided to order a test and his arrived just now. It has clear solution in the test bottle

Why is this ?
my neighbour did one as it was white,was it made clear to you whether you were tested as having the virus now or was it an antibody test? Worth giving them a cal!

As you can see more people were admitted into hospital with covid in Wales than in England for first time. Scotland data is not up on this figure.

And England may well go below 1000 in hospital and under 100 on ICU ventlilators over the next day or so given the falls here over past 2 weeks.

my neighbour did one as it was white,was it made clear to you whether you were tested as having the virus now or was it an antibody test? Worth giving them a cal!
Mine was definitely a test to see if I had Covid . Edison was poorly yesterday with high temp and cough so booked the test. His was thankfully negative

Mine was definitely a test to see if I had Covid . Edison was poorly yesterday with high temp and cough so booked the test. His was thankfully negative
That is good,can't answer the question then other than it might be a different solution to account for it going through the couriers there and back and time in different temperature etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.