COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a term for a racist white women who are against and some attacking black people pushing back again BLM,a " Karen" all the mentions on here was getting on my nerves,only this

Calling someone a Karen existed before the recent wave of civil rights activism. Here's the meaning behind the nomenclature:

Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary.

Scotland 0 deaths and 10 new cases. Just 1 new one linked to the call centre outbreak in Lanarkshire. Making a total of 20 produced by extensive testing there over recent days. That represented about 5% positive of those tested there if I understood Nicola Sturgeon correctly.

From now on Scotland will report the % of positive cases from total tests done daily. Good idea.

Yesterday it was 0.8% of tests done (22 cases). Today it is 0.3% (10 cases).

Last edited:
Covid was mentioned on only 6 death certificates in Scotland last week. The lowest number since the start of the outbreak in March.

295 people in hospital in Scotland with Covid (-8 from yesterday) 3 in ICU with confirmed Covid (-1)

Better news than yesterday, also true with the % of positive cases found.

But now without getting the suspected figures, which seemed to be on the rise (or maybe I'm wrong) I wonder how today's figures compare to the 50 odd hospitalised yesterday, and also with the 10 suspected increase to ICU. Wonder how in the next week or two these suspected figures rising will lead to confirmed hospitalisations and ICU patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.