Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

I am one of his biggest fans but I am not sure Dinho is quite up to speed right now to throw him in to that match.

Of course, Pep will know best. :-)

In fact, Laporte came off injured early and Dinho replaced him. So it was Fern and Ota for most of that game
I've a feeling Pep will start with Laporte at left back in the Real 2nd leg

What to do with Jesus. Technically he’s as gifted as you’d expect a Brazilian international to be. Awareness wise he’s woefully inadequate a la Huckerby.
Really like him as a player, seems a top bloke too the sort we employ under Pep. ( Walker & Stones aside :) )
Could he be re-invented in another position?
Nobody will ever replace Sergio so the lads on a hiding to nothing there.
I just think that Pep still has plans for him.
For me I think he could drop deeper, take the pressure off him as an out and out striker. Link up type perhaps?
The lad is an enigma wrapped in a conundrum.
I just have a nagging feeling that he’ll leave and suddenly find his way.
For me he’s Dzeko + ( and I fekkin loved him)
I am just an old git these days and enjoying the ride what do I know?

Think Brazil sometimes play him on the wing and the YouTube’s I watched before we bought him, he was on the wing and looked really good.

Cancelo has been good everytime i've seen him play. Don't know why he's not starting.

I know their fans are frustrated and need to let their anger out but this comment on their forum has cracked me up lol
It's not sport. It's not entertainment. It's just boring. We actually worked our ******** off for 30 minutes but it was always a matter of when. A mis-hit cross and a great finish and we're screwed.

Maybe it's being a fan of a small club but I love underdogs winning. But I read an article a while back that Premier League fans want more walkovers with more 6-0s as they like the idea of superstars. But to me, it's just ******* dull watching a squad where their reserve centre backs Otamendi and Stones cost over £80m and the best back four and keeper we can put out is worth £14m.

City are absolutely classless ***** too. From playing a weaker team against a direct rival a week ago, to Sterling holding the ball out to Femenia for a throw and waiting till he arrived before throwing it away, to that **** Guardiola fiddling with his **** in his £1000 combat trousers because the game was so beneath him.

I'm only upset that De Bruyne and Sterling didn't pick up injuries to keep them out of the Real game. Would've served them right

I do wonder if our team this evening was a trial run for Madrid. Lots of energy, Bernardo playing deeper and Foden gives us more defensive work than Mahrez.

Rodders is 22 when he gets this league he’s going to be fucking unbelievable, felt a bit for Kev Raz should have buried that, Gabby was working his butt off pity he was born offside and Len C was a revelation
Rodders, Kev, Raz, Gabby and Len C? Sounds like a boy band. Read that twice and I still dont know who Len C is.

In fact, Laporte came off injured early and Dinho replaced him. So it was Fern and Ota for most of that game
I've a feeling Pep will start with Laporte at left back in the Real 2nd leg
I was referring to his current condition, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.