Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

What to do with Jesus. Technically he’s as gifted as you’d expect a Brazilian international to be. Awareness wise he’s woefully inadequate a la Huckerby.
Really like him as a player, seems a top bloke too the sort we employ under Pep. ( Walker & Stones aside :) )
Could he be re-invented in another position?
Nobody will ever replace Sergio so the lads on a hiding to nothing there.
I just think that Pep still has plans for him.
For me I think he could drop deeper, take the pressure off him as an out and out striker. Link up type perhaps?
The lad is an enigma wrapped in a conundrum.
I just have a nagging feeling that he’ll leave and suddenly find his way.
For me he’s Dzeko + ( and I fekkin loved him)
I am just an old git these days and enjoying the ride what do I know?
Sixty goals in his last 89 starts.
I'm very happy with that.

Much quicker passing, movement so much better than semi final and Southampton games. Rhodri and Cancelo had good games. No coincidence Gundogan didn't feature in last nights game. Noticeably quicker without him. Seems ridiculous to say this but we still had a few more goals in us, Foster did well to keep it down to 4. Felt the ref was fairly lenient towards some of there players

Phil Foden. No limits.

We have to get a vaccine for coronavirus fast so I can see him playing next season for Manchester City. It's going to be awesome. He knocks 20 years off my age and makes me dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.