Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very epitome of classless. The first time on the docks was inevitable because we know these feral scum can’t behave and follow rules, anything less than them killing somebody again had to be considered a low-key success but to do it again weeks afterwards just shows how vile they truly are.

The police have had literally weeks to plan for this, why aren’t they moving them on and charging the club that furloughs it’s staff for the extra man power needed to do so?

the trophy presentation loses all meaning without fans, it’s something done purely for Sky to make a spectacle out of it.

So the cops once again allow them to congregate!

bunch of horrible creatures who do not deserve any trophy.

I hate these more than utd & I didn’t think that would ever be possible

"Whatever Jurgen Klopp says it’s almost gospel in this city, he is a god-like figure. He’s done a monumental, gradual job over the last five years. Liverpool aren’t a club that could go and blow millions in the transfer market, so things had to be gradual.

“He’s been up against great managers in the premier League, had no money to spend, and guided Liverpool to the Champions League and now the Premier League. He’s a special, special manager.”

That is what spitty has said tonight.

Where to start(shakes head), what Klopp says is gospel, that's why they're all sat at home not doing a bus greet with flares, as for later...

No money, no fucking money. World record fees for keeper and defender...

Are they doing the empty stadium presentation before or after the game? Just want to know when it's safe to turn on the Tele

A couple of weeks ago, a Littlewoods fan at work claimed that Kevin Keegan is/was a world-class manager.

I was so gobsmacked I couldn’t think of a suitable reply.

"Whatever Jurgen Klopp says it’s almost gospel in this city, he is a god-like figure. He’s done a monumental, gradual job over the last five years. Liverpool aren’t a club that could go and blow millions in the transfer market, so things had to be gradual.

“He’s been up against great managers in the premier League, had no money to spend, and guided Liverpool to the Champions League and now the Premier League. He’s a special, special manager.”

That is what spitty has said tonight.

Where to start(shakes head), what Klopp says is gospel, that's why they're all sat at home not doing a bus greet with flares, as for later...

No money, no fucking money. World record fees for keeper and defender...

Jackanory no money pmsl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.