It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolime

DO you think we could have a chance at getting Haaland in the future? Obvioulsy not happening this summer but when his buy out clause kicks in?
The competition for this lad would be huge I would presume

I don't think so now.

He was even more favoured towards United than us last time around (don't know why)

Him and his dad have a lot of time for Solskjaer but they couldn't be sure he would be their long term manager and United didn't like the idea of handing over millions again to his agent.

Surely the question would be why City couldn't do the deal before Dortmund with Pep in charge?

Could see Bayern snaffling him up as Lewandowski replacement.

Doubt they have the same pull for him as they would a German. He'll have his pick of countries.
He will have his pick but who is going to have the money to pay for him?

Madrid and Barca are both in a bit of shambles, I don't see him going anywhere else.

I don't think so now.

He was even more favoured towards United than us last time around (don't know why)

Him and his dad have a lot of time for Solskjaer but they couldn't be sure he would be their long term manager and United didn't like the idea of handing over millions again to his agent.

Surely the question would be why City couldn't do the deal before Dortmund with Pep in charge?

Unrelated to your post is there any progress on Koulibaly? Seems in the media we are in Jorginho saga with Napoli again which is what I was dreading having to do business with them again.

Unrelated to your post is there any progress on Koulibaly? Seems in the media we are in Jorginho saga with Napoli again which is what I was dreading having to do business with them again.

No saga. Just media trying to keep the pot boiling and trying to claim they are across it all - same goes for pretty much every transfer these days.

I used to work on behalf of him and Mario when they were over here.

My brother is more connected to Mino on that front though.

I know you were perhaps being facetious (apologies if not), but my contacts book has been built up over 30 years.

No worries, bud, plenty of people on this forum who you would be surprised to learn their jobs or backgrounds.

Ironically, those figures are what United were steering when they pulled out of the Haaland deal.

They were sick of handing Mino those type of deal-making commissions after Sanchez, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan and Pogba.

Can obviously be construed as sour grapes but United were convinced they had him at one stage.
Sorry mate - didn't intend it to come across facetious.

Appreciate the valuable info you provide on an honest basis.

I don't think so now.

That is disappointing.

We are going to greatly struggle to replace Aguro - I know you like the idea of Kane but I personally think its a terrible one.

I thought we didnt go for him when he went to Dortmund just cause of the timing of it....We still had Aguero and Jesus so why would he come here to play second fiddle at least for 2 years/

I really beleive that once Aguero hangs up his boots we are going to struggle long term if we dont go big for someone . Not saying get rid of Jesus but he is showing that he isnt clinical enough on a regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.