Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stepdad loves Lampard and hates Liverpool, he'll like that video. Shame Liverpool didn't have the money to finance their women's team, but at least ours got to beat them in the derby. And we're still in the top division.

To be fair to Captain Sensible, he is from Leeds and they hate the rags too.

Were the women's team there last night ?

The fucking state of that gurning one being interviewed with his head on back to front....what a prick along with the frivolous waste of money on that sham when 6 weeks ago they were trying to get the tax payers to pay their fucking wages .....shameful & shameless.

Now we’ve the wankethon for Dirty Leeds.

Why do the media attach & promote clubs with such vile fans and shameful ‘istrees ??

WANKERS !!

Greatest ever Premier League win though..let's not forget that now. And, even more remarkable as they spent no money on players and stood alone against the cheats in the game. And the greatest celebration ever in the history ever in Der Werld. I mean, we should all be bowing down to them, but we are all just bitter and green with envy..Blah! Blah! Blah!

They got the 4 trophies photo out already ha ha ha ha. It includes the one they have even though Athletico knocked them out of it.

Come on City, win the Champions league and send them a 'Hand it over' text.

My stepdad loves Lampard and hates Liverpool, he'll like that video. Shame Liverpool didn't have the money to finance their women's team, but at least ours got to beat them in the derby. And we're still in the top division.

To be fair to Captain Sensible, he is from Leeds and they hate the rags too.
Considering the flack Tevez got for waving that 'R.I.P. FERGIE' poster, then Milner deserves a new one being ripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.