Liverpool thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Yeah but he's at Spurs now.....fcuking Spurs.

karen7 likes this.
  2. TINY

TINY

He said it was a Liverpool record?

3. karen7

karen7

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

Klopp has built a great side. Don't mind saying that. He's got a solid front 3 that don't get injured (Salah ffs, he's played more football than anyone in Europe in about 2-3 seasons I reckon - and not got any wear and tear??) and he's integrated Robertson and TAA well. Money spent has been pretty wise on Van Dikj and Allison and despite them not having a playmaker they've got the best out of what they have - hardworking direct midfielders. Our approach is different and over time I think is better for us to keep a winning habit.

So the next step is how do we make it harder for them to defend it. Who can we sign that shits up the PL. Mbappe for me. We're losing Silva and Aguero soon (maybe Sane) - galling stuff for any club to deal with.
    They still need to be weakened. I wonder if they win the PL is that the sign off for some players to fancy a new challenge like Salah to Real for example? But the big one will be if a rival in Europe or these shores could turn the head of others such as Robertson or Van Dijk maybe. It could go the other way, they could strengthen under the Nike deal and go aggressive with bids for the big players in Europe like that guy I just mentioned.

At the moment it feels like their great form won't end, but we know staying at this level is impossible. The 95-100 point seasons will go down in the history books for both sides. I don't like the club or the fans, but I respect Klopp as a coach and the players are really disciplined. This has the makings of a great rivalry for years to come for the neutral but it might be painful for both sets of fans.

5. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

Fucking desperate twats,.....as if their commentary wasn't embarrassing enough.

6. nmc

nmc

Did they get a Trophy presentation to commemorate it?

7. FightLikeAGirl

FightLikeAGirl

Team supported:
    Everton
    How did the rags manage it under Fergie?

I respect Klopp as well. I just wish he didn't manage a team I hate! It would be so much better if they had Mourinho or someone equally horrible.

8. karen7

karen7

Most passes completed in a single Premier League game: Man City | 942 vs Swansea [2018] Man City | 905 vs Everton [2018] Man City | 902 vs Chelsea [2018] #ManCity @ManCity

9. bongsblue

bongsblue

Blimey even worse propaganda than I thought. Thatnks for the correction!!

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  10. bongsblue

bongsblue

Thanks for tha. We are better than I thought!!

karen7 likes this.