Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

So the Americans have Ghislaine banged up inside until next summer, that's a one year sentence and yet she's supposedly innocent until proven guilty? Now, honestly, I have no time for the woman; if she's done half the things I've heard and read, then she is a disgusting specimen (not too shabby, though?). Also, I understand the flight risk argument; but a year's sentence when you are still'innocent'? Maybe in Russia or China; but in a Western democracy there are alternatives...house arrest, confiscate passport, report to the cops every day, wear one of those ankle tags? Just my thoughts, but what the hell do I know?
She was the world's most wanted women,she is not getting away again and give her chance to cover up evidence of contact the high profile people she serviced with kids,wobble your head

There's a serial sex offender and accused rapist in the White House right now and you're on record for looking forward to laughing at others if he gets re-elected.
Did you not read my previous quote on this page??? Or is that against the narrative you’re trying to paint??

I am not reading any theories,there are two sides,if there was evidence he would have been arrested,you should stop watching doco's and reading books ,they are always one sided and in some cases like michael Jackson they were cleared in court and not here to answer any new accusations
You’ve definitely definitely never heard of the case or looked into it.

You’re actually incredibly ignorant on this, I’m sorry to say Kaz.

Please look into it.

You’ve definitely definitely never heard of the case or looked into it.

You’re actually incredibly ignorant on this, I’m sorry to say Kaz.

Please look into it.
So she supports trump who is on tape for grabbing women by the pussy and doing what he wants to them ,ardent Republican,hmmm

Since the 2016 election, Broaddrick has been increasingly politically active in support of Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and conservative groups. She had criticized Democratic politicians Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Ilhan Omar along with six Fox News journalists critical of Trump.

So the Americans have Ghislaine banged up inside until next summer, that's a one year sentence and yet she's supposedly innocent until proven guilty? Now, honestly, I have no time for the woman; if she's done half the things I've heard and read, then she is a disgusting specimen (not too shabby, though?). Also, I understand the flight risk argument; but a year's sentence when you are still'innocent'? Maybe in Russia or China; but in a Western democracy there are alternatives...house arrest, confiscate passport, report to the cops every day, wear one of those ankle tags? Just my thoughts, but what the hell do I know?

she’s got the money, the means and the motive to disappear forever. An ankle tag isn’t going to do much good if she takes it off and jumps on a jet to a remote country with no extradition laws.

Why do you think she supported Trump?

Ask yourself that.

She was intimidated by Hillary after alleging she was raped by her husband.

She was not an ardent Republican, again, read about her and the case. She was excited to meet an up and coming Democrat in 1978, that up and coming shiny politician raped her.

The story was almost forced out of her in the 90s and she was involved in politics then.

I actually cannot believe what you’re typing in bias.

Just go and read the case and read this book -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_One_Left_to_Lie_To

Written by someone far more left wing than you, who liked Clinton’s politics.

Are we also ignoring the fact he flew on Epstein’s private jet over 25 times? A private jet where witnesses have said Epstein had sex with trafficked girls.
You make the mistake of assuming I am some far left nutter who views everything through a political lense,I dont,this isn't about dems or repuplicans,i am not American so I don't have a dog in this fight,just an interest into what a **** trump and the republicans backing him when it came to the crunch are,u can't believe what I see every night

It makes no sense that she would support someone who has admitted to assaulting women if she had been raped,it might have happened but equally it might not,you keep calling him a rapist as if it was proved and he was convicted,he was a slimy **** but you can't be convicted of that

I am out as you want to make this political and that is not where I am coming at it from

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.