Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it's so blurred the Merseyside police wont be able to recognised anyone

I think it was the CC in Murkyside Police who admitted the other day that he made no secret of being a Dipper fan. It could have been one of the twenty DCCs, but that might go some way to explaining the fiasco of the route publication, the criminial activity along the route, and the conclusion of a general 'fuck off' re the investigation by said constabulary of our 'warm welcome' for the CL game.

And as for SuperFrank advising those arrogant canutes not to be 'arrogant' I fear his advice would have been more timely had he delivered it in 1892.

The Athletic today haven't wasted much time in posing the question "Are LIverpool the greatest team in the history of the PL?" Never has my email bin received a more worthy dump.

I think it was the CC in Murkyside Police who admitted the other day that he made no secret of being a Dipper fan. It could have been one of the twenty DCCs, but that might go some way to explaining the fiasco of the route publication, the criminial activity along the route, and the conclusion of a general 'fuck off' re the investigation by said constabulary of our 'warm welcome' for the CL game.

And as for SuperFrank advising those arrogant canutes not to be 'arrogant' I fear his advice would have been more timely had he delivered it in 1892.

The Athletic today haven't wasted much time in posing the question "Are LIverpool the greatest team in the history of the PL?" Never has my email bin received a more worthy dump.
Ah the Athletic - never has something so keenly anticipated gone downhill so fast (except for maybe Franz Klammer)

See the scumbag fanbase and the club has been living up to its name once more

in what could have been a scene straight out of TOWIE the donkey workhorse Henderson showing his superb acting abilities as he lifted the trophy to an empty stadium, supported by a club that spent £1m on fireworks but wanted to furlough its staff

The scumbag dippers actually started scrapping with one another on the streets..... and they also decided to sing a song about little old Manchester City not being champions anymore

Mark Clattenburg "One thing I have noticed is that when Salah goes down to try to win penalties, his hands go above his head".
Sadio Mané has acknowledged Pep Guardiola’s claim that he is a diver means the spotlight will be on him in Liverpool’s top-of-the-table showdown with Manchester City on Sunday but admitted he would “dive again” if it resulted in a penalty being awarded.

Great sportsmanship.

FFS....Henderson FWA POTY! No surprise as the voters are cult followers but he's no more than a water carrier! Where are his goals and assists? Passing it 5 yards backwards to VVD or 5 yards forwards to Firmino doesn't make you the best player in the league! Well obviously it does!

FFS....Henderson FWA POTY! No surprise as the voters are cult followers but he's no more than a water carrier! Where are his goals and assists? Passing it 5 yards backwards to VVD or 5 yards forwards to Firmino doesn't make you the best player in the league! Well obviously it does!

It's that usual thing where a few people decide Henderson is underrated and all of a sudden everyone is saying it and all decide he's so vital to that Liverpool team. You can't deny he's improved dramatically under Klopp. His workrate is so high and he does get everyone working for the same cause. He is influential in that regard. But when we got to 100pts, Salah won it over any of our players despite how good we were. So by that logic, De Bruyne has been by far the best player this season, and should have won it.

It's that usual thing where a few people decide Henderson is underrated and all of a sudden everyone is saying it and all decide he's so vital to that Liverpool team. You can't deny he's improved dramatically under Klopp. His workrate is so high and he does get everyone working for the same cause. He is influential in that regard. But when we got to 100pts, Salah won it over any of our players despite how good we were. So by that logic, De Bruyne has been by far the best player this season, and should have won it.
Henderson is probably about the 7th or 8th best player at LiVARpool so how the f**k can he get voted best player in the PL?

Excuse me, Sir Jordan of Henderson if you please............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.