Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Cahill on football focus. He brought Everton up right at the end and was pulled up about it by Dan Walker. he replied with “40 minutes talking about Liverpool is enough” Ha ha legend Tim.

do you get the feeling ex pro's of other clubs are beginning to fed up with all this wall to wall liverpool arse licking ? good on Cahill, good on Frank, hopefully more will follow

4 trophy's in one season ? ok i'll bite so this season lfc have won the premier league and and and cant think of the other 3 this season, wasnt the champions league, wasnt the league cup, wasnt the fa cup. World club thingy makes 2 trophy's
... and the European Super Cup.I was informed of this by a Scouser last night after I gave Henderson the full shit on how could he possibly be better than KDB.

Salah hardly expressing his commitment to The Cult in his latest interview ...

"I just want to enjoy today and enjoy the moment! No one knows the future and what will happen. Let's see what will happen."

He'll be walking alone very soon no doubt.

Fenway will sell him in a heartbeat if they can get anything over 100m think Klopp be happy to too if he knows he can replace him.

source.gif

What the fuck is this shit? Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.