Talksport

Bingham & Cas discussing today's semi final. She spouts out that Utd have been far better than Chelsea "all season". Pray tell me why Chelsea are clear of them in the league. Then went onto say Utd have the edge as they have a manager with a proven track record & frank is in his 1st season of management.

Bingham & Cas discussing today's semi final. She spouts out that Utd have been far better than Chelsea "all season". Pray tell me why Chelsea are clear of them in the league. Then went onto say Utd have the edge as they have a manager with a proven track record & frank is in his 1st season of management.
The problem with talkshite is that you can rarely tell if what they spout is pure ignorance or pure WUMmery.

Ole does have a proven track record, but to-date it's been utter shite .

He obviously never met Bobby Charlton then.
There are two kinds of people in the world,
People who like Bobby Charlton and people who have met Bobby Charlton.
Still, nice to see now that slaphead Bobby's finally been forced to retire the family haircut, his wife is pitching in to keep the trademark Charlton comb over alive and well.

Last edited:
She is as thick as they come. By far the worst presenter on radio let alone talksport. Her lack of knowledge is astounding. How on earth she got the gig as well as the job at ESPN astounds me.

had this shite on,about 20 past one and they were talking about henderson winning poty, and the irish bloke whoever he is said City fans were not happy about de bruyne being overlooked, he then said i suppose be druynes ok, hes not a bad player,thats when it went off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.