Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
after that MOTD compilation of bournemouth's comedy defence this season i am not so sure about him

Ok, I should put it right:
of course we may have up to 4+17 association-trained players.

But this is pure theory.
Since when do we not want to have 17 non-HG players on our 17 free slots?

Aké swap for Ota means no slot for Koulibaly. Is that what @domalino wants to promote?

Well that's bollocks isnt it.

Sané, Silva, Otamendi out.

Ake, Ferran, Koulibaly in.

I also think Stones is out the door anyway so it wont matter. I also think Steffen would be stupid to sit behind Ederson when he could be starting somewhere and we should get someone like Foster in as a backup anyway.

Sane out = Ferran in
Silva out = Koulibaly in
Ota out = Ake in - we're up a HG (assoc) player
Stones expected to go = back down to Carson, Walker, Sterling, Ake as the 4. If Stones stays, 16 foreign spots open. Garcia I believe would count as club trained but not 100%

Sane out = Ferran in
Silva out = Koulibaly in
Stones expected to go = back down to Carson, Walker, Sterling, Ake as the 4. If Stones stays, 16 foreign spots open. Garcia I believe would count as club trained but not 100%

Garcia will count as HG after he turns 21, but until then he's on the u21 list for next season as he's now been here 2 years.

Sane out = Ferran in
Silva out = Koulibaly in

That pretty much cements it then and explains perfectly why this signing is so good.

Well that's bollocks isnt it.

Sané, Silva, Otamendi out.

Ake, Ferran, Koulibaly in.

I also think Stones is out the door anyway so it wont matter. I also think Steffen would be stupid to sit behind Ederson when he could be starting somewhere and we should get someone like Foster in as a backup anyway.
The US National Team manager gave an interview the other day where he definitely seemed to imply that Steffen would stay to be the backup next season. The backup keeper using a foreign slot has been such a pet peeve of mine the last few years.

The US National Team manager gave an interview the other day where he definitely seemed to imply that Steffen would stay to be the backup next season. The backup keeper using a foreign slot has been such a pet peeve of mine the last few years.
Me too!

Someone like Foster or even Krul must surely be cheap to pick up now their clubs have been relegated, despite their best efforts. Steffen missed half the season through injury, maybe another year on loan in a competitive league somewhere might benefit him more than benchwarming at this stage. Unless the club see him as a genuine potential rival number one and competition for Ederson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.