Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ok. £35m is at least £10m more than he's worth but if he can stay fit then I'd swap him for Stones.

Stones is a better player but needs 7-8 games to reach from and he hasn't managed a run like that in a long time.

£35m would be a very good price. Assuming we can pawn off Stones for even £15-20m that's a nice upgrade for not much outlay.

He's ok. £35m is at least £10m more than he's worth but if he can stay fit then I'd swap him for Stones.

Stones is a better player but needs 7-8 games to reach from and he hasn't managed a run like that in a long time.
I'd be interested to see what Pep could do with him, and how he'd shape up alongside better players. Yes, the fee is steep for a defender in a (probably) relegated side. But what can you do? He's got experience of playing in the PL, something Koulibaly hasn't. And he's 4 years younger as well.

Mentioned a while back that Ake would be the back up centre back , it’s looking certain now to happen . Don’t worry he isn’t the main centre back we’re getting .

I'd be interested to see what Pep could do with him, and how he'd shape up alongside better players. Yes, the fee is steep for a defender in a (probably) relegated side. But what can you do? He's got experience of playing in the PL, something Koulibaly hasn't. And he's 4 years younger as well.
Pretty sure he'd count as homegrown as well which would be a nice bonus, allow us to get rid of Stones a bit easier. It'd be interesting to see how good he could be outside a shambolic Eddie Howe defence as he's got all the attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.