#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident he doesn't read Bluemoon and me shouting at the TV(seen as I can't get into the ground) won't have any effect whatsoever. As for "support all our blues", I support Manchester City, not North Korea!
WTF? but we all know your a hater, at least the sensible posts support Gabbies contribution.

Gabby contributed as many goals/assists in the league as Raz, but in much fewer minutes (roughly, 7 full games). We are lucky to have a 2nd choice striker like him while Aguero is still around. Top lad.

Edit: more goals/assists than Firmino and Mane in all compets this season and about as many as Salah - in much fewer minutes. Admittedly, Mane has had more crucial contributions (so far).

Last edited:
Since he came in for Aguero we've won every game, thats the only stat that matters for me.

We lost from Southampton and Arsenal with Jesus in the team. But this season we have lost more games with Sergio including against Norwich, so that shouldn't be a stick to beat him with.

WTF? but we all know your a hater, at least the sensible posts support Gabbies contribution.

"we all know", that sounds ominous

I've actually met him, he seems a nice enough chap. My position is pretty clear, I want him to get better

He's a very good player, just wish he would hold his runs up just a tiny bit longer. He seems to get called offside too much. A bit like Anelka. But with Anelka it was often his speed that caught the Linos out.

It's always going to be hard for anyone coming in as a second striker to Aguero. Comparisons are a bit unfair as Aguero is to my mind the best striker the Premiership has ever seen. We won't see another like him for a long time.

I know let’s get Lee Bradbury back, this lad works so hard for the team, he is only 23, still learning and developing, we do create a huge amount of chances in games but he isn’t And shouldn’t be the only one in the 6 yard box anticipating the cross. As said by many on here, and I can be as critical as the rest, there is and only ever will be one Sergio, but for me I’d rather have Jesus in my team as an understudy. He will get better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.