Face mask Friday

If I saw that I would take my custom elsewhere and make a mental note never to step into that premises ever again.
No mask no service is fair enough, the cunts bit would mean you’d never get my custom again.

I think we are missing the point here. We are getting offended by a use of a word, it may be a bit strong, but it only reflects frustration. Rather than looking at this situation in the light of being fucked off by peoples reactions to non compliance, we should look at what is happening.

If for example this virus was people, an occupying force, that's main objective was to kill our most vulnerable people. Our old, our sick, our children who have conditions that make them vulnerable, who among us would not take up arms to fight that force? To put our very lives on the line to defeat them?

I would hope all of us would. Who else can protect them if not us? Who? Woukd we hope they just stopped? Would we? Now, fortunately we dont have to take up arms to protect those who xant defend themselves. We can wear a mask. Socially distance, ok we might get our faces marked. We might get our glasses steamed up. It might be a bit uncomfortable. But by doing these little things, vulnerable people we all love have a better chance to see better days. And I just dont mean people we know who we love, but your granny, your kid who has a condition, your old aunty, my old aunty.

The question I ask is what have we become that we will not stand and fight for those among us, who need the strong to step into the fray to protect them? It's not as if you have to out your life on the line by taking a bullet, but, I would hope even if it was we would step forward and fight. It's a fucking mask. Its keeping sensible when around others. When this is eventually over and we ask ourselves did we do enough, I for one want to ge able to say, yes I did.

Wear a mask people. It's not that difficult.

I think we are missing the point here. We are getting offended by a use of a word, it may be a bit strong, but it only reflects frustration. Rather than looking at this situation in the light of being fucked off by peoples reactions to non compliance, we should look at what is happening.

If for example this virus was people, an occupying force, that's main objective was to kill our most vulnerable people. Our old, our sick, our children who have conditions that make them vulnerable, who among us would not take up arms to fight that force? To put our very lives on the line to defeat them?

I would hope all of us would. Who else can protect them if not us? Who? Woukd we hope they just stopped? Would we? Now, fortunately we dont have to take up arms to protect those who xant defend themselves. We can wear a mask. Socially distance, ok we might get our faces marked. We might get our glasses steamed up. It might be a bit uncomfortable. But by doing these little things, vulnerable people we all love have a better chance to see better days. And I just dont mean people we know who we love, but your granny, your kid who has a condition, your old aunty, my old aunty.

The question I ask is what have we become that we will not stand and fight for those among us, who need the strong to step into the fray to protect them? It's not as if you have to out your life on the line by taking a bullet, but, I would hope even if it was we would step forward and fight. It's a fucking mask. Its keeping sensible when around others. When this is eventually over and we ask ourselves did we do enough, I for one want to ge able to say, yes I did.

Wear a mask people. It's not that difficult.
You’ve missed the point.

“No mask no service” - is reasonable and preferred, calling potential customers “cunts” isn’t.

He wasn’t being serious anyway.

You’ve missed the point.

“No mask no service” - is reasonable and preferred, calling potential customers “cunts” isn’t.

He wasn’t being serious anyway.
The main point wasn't about a sign in my post. I dont give a fuck about that, serious or not.

The main point wasn't about a sign in my post. I dont give a fuck about that, serious or not.
We merely said we wouldn’t use his shop if he called us cunts without us even entering yet.

Nobody is denying the use of masks.

We merely said we wouldn’t use his shop if he called us cunts without us even entering yet.

Nobody is denying the use of masks.

I get that. I on the other hand would go out of my way to spend money in his shop because of it. And plenty of people from.across the world do have a problem with masks. Thst fucking racist Trump tweeted last night you dont need to wear them because his base werent happy. My hope is we leave them to the shit they are about to be submerged in and do what's right.

I get that. I on the other hand would go out of my way to spend money in his shop because of it. And plenty of people from.across the world do have a problem with masks. Thst fucking racist Trump tweeted last night you dont need to wear them because his base werent happy. My hope is we leave them to the shit they are about to be submerged in and do what's right.

What’s the US President got to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.