Face mask Friday

The way I look at it is this. Since the relaxation of rules, the people who have most access to transmit the virus to our own families and vulnerable ones in particular, is us.

So, if you are offended by the infringement of your personal liberty and through this you dont adhere and catch it, then pass it on to a lived one you see, and then they die, gasping for breath, thats fucking on you mate. You killed them.

You may also kill my vulnerable family and when I look at you, I see a selfish ****, who is a threat to their lives. Now, if you for example made a threat to their lives, other than a virus and I saw you try, I would absolutely try and kill you to prevent that.

That's how I feel about all the freedom cunts. You are putting me and my family at risk and I think you're a ****, so stay fucking clear of me. Theres a good lad. Or laddette.
I've just put a sign up in my shop; NO MASK, NO SERVICE, CUNTS

I've cracked it. I'm wearing it, but only over my mouth so I can breathe through my nose. Seen loads of people doing it and I can't be challenged by anyone because I'm still wearing the damn thing. Sorted!
What's the point of that? You're getting all of the unpleasant aspects of wearing one for no benefit whatsoever. And obviously you could still be challenged in the same way that you could be challenged for wearing trousers but having your dick flopping out of the flies.

Definitely a fashion statement with the kids (kids always like wearing masks anyway). but some of the older population are the ones that aren't (based on a few trips to the supermarkets!). I've noticed I've started pulling the quizzing eyebrow at people that don't wear them...not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It's no biggy.
Actually I've found I'm finding myself increasingly attracted to women wearing them. I think this is due to the facial expressions being concentrated in the eyes...it goes deeper.
That and the fact that you can't tell if they've got a massive Dolph Lundgren jawline.

What's the point of that? You're getting all of the unpleasant aspects of wearing one for no benefit whatsoever. And obviously you could still be challenged in the same way that you could be challenged for wearing trousers but having your dick flopping out of the flies.

I just want to be able to breathe when I'm shopping without having to endure disapproving glances from complete strangers.

I just want to be able to breathe when I'm shopping without having to endure disapproving glances from complete strangers.
Them surgeons and nurses always keeling over mid op or looking after covid victims in ICU because they can't breath through their masks is a big problem. Can't breath through a bit of cloth, talking shit. Don't wear a mask if you don't want don't make lame crap excuses for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.