COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that people are more optimistic than pessimistic.

Nobody knows how long the effects will last and what their real impact is.

We still don’t know exactly how it’s even transmitted.

The human body is amazing at recovering, so whilst Kaz has suffered and many others are still, let’s wait until we know for sure before saying we’re all fucked.
It is not about more optomistic,it is about facing up to the facts,the drs know from scans what permanent damage looks like and what might improve

Oldham has reacted and reimposed some restrictions. No surprise given the data I have been posting over recent days.

Though they were starting to show hopeful signs yesterday they go off the weekly data trend not the latest daily one by the looks of it and given the numbers over the last week caution is wise.

They have the highest pop score in GM as I noted last night. And a lot of cases over past few days.
and its certain parts of the community that are causing it, I wonder of the Glodwick Reds bus by any chance had anything to do with it?

I’m just saying we don’t know the facts yet.
Yes we do,the Chinese have been reporting permanent lung damage since the start and there have been hundreds across the world saying the same,the UK drs are saying the same now,it is causing multi-organ failure and damage and post viral illnesses,you are literally telling the world's scientists and doctors that they don't know what they are doing

Yes we do,the Chinese have been reporting permanent lung damage since the start and there have been hundreds across the world saying the same,the UK drs are saying the same now,it is causing multi-organ failure and damage and post viral illnesses,you are literally telling the world's scientists and doctors that they don't know what they are doing
Literally in the last two days someone posted another study saying it’s months, not years.

It’s the exact same with transmitting it, it changes all the time depending on who’s doing the study.

Literally in the last two days someone posted another study saying it’s months, not years.

It’s the exact same with transmitting it, it changes all the time depending on who’s doing the study.
We know how it is being transmitted,one study saying it might also be airborne is just one study,if nobody else backs it up then it is not significant,post viral illness is usually months but sometimes it is for decades,organ damage is different altogether,drs looking at scans can tell what damage is permanent and what isnt

Another figure to ponder from England hospital deaths.

If you take the figure reported on the day here are the numbers added over past 3 weeks

Deaths reported from the day before (day 1) Week 1 28 Week 2 12 Week 3 (ends 23 July - last date we have 5 days data for) 9

The last actual 7 days of on the day numbers is 2 as five of those days had 0 on the day.

Second day totals over the same three weeks are 65, 44 and 33 - clear fall in add ons

Third day totals over the same three weeks are 32, 20 and 9 again clear fall.

Fourth day totals over the same three weeks are 19, 8 and 8. Showing that once numbers get low the fall inevitably slows.

Fifth day totals over the same three weeks are 8, 4, 8.

All in all this data shows a clear downward track but now we are at such low England hospital numbers daily tracking is not really as meaningful as one death more skews the data when 1 is a big fraction as opposed to 1 being a much smaller fraction of a higher number.

We know how it is being transmitted,one study saying it might also be airborne is just one study,if nobody else backs it up then it is not significant,post viral illness is usually months but sometimes it is for decades,organ damage is different altogether,drs looking at scans can tell what damage is permanent and what isnt
I’ve just text my mate who’s wife is a surgeon to see what he thought from talking to her.

He’s just said permanent is a bit extreme as organs are good at repairing themselves and there’s little evidence so far, he’s heard this from her that works in Wythenshawe.

Maybe the study on the last page is just as easily dismissible as the transmission ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.