CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Oh by the way,

the entire media will focus on the "not complying" thing
They will completely ignore the fact we KNEW they would leak everything, every last word, and that we didn't trust them (for good reason, proved time and time again) and just hammer us for that.

This ride isn't ending soon

Lets not expect anything other than a re hash of those mail headlines. I can see the sky expert on this spouting the same old story that uefa presented a poor case and therefore we got off. They wont go into the actual facts, they will just add another spin to the 'city have got off with it' story.
We all knew the media would spin it regardless all I can say is thank feck we were innocent...….can you imagine the shit if we wernt ?

There was a short note on SSN about 30 minutes ago, with a comment that more details to follow after 6 pm.
I think it's fair to give them an hour or so to get their wording in order.
‘City dodged a ban by obstructing investigation’ just wait and see

Given that they have cobbled together two separate emails, could this been seen as fraud?

If that's the form they were provided by the hacker, then no.
UEFA would have had to combine them themselves to be in trouble over it. As it was they just got essentially a forged document.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.