CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

looks to me that the prosecution of city was based on doctored emails. We could have saved 10M just showing them the originals however, as we did during the trial.

Here you go BB.....

laptop-wank.gif

Enjoy!
The fact that you had that on hand(arf arf) is a little disconcerting?

If that's the form they were provided by the hacker, then no.
UEFA would have had to combine them themselves to be in trouble over it. As it was they just got essentially a forged document.

The hacker just dumped the files, he didn't comb through all 17 million of them or whatever. That was der Spiegel.

Also relevant, they published an email from 2010, before FFP but redacted the date. That seems actionable.

looks to me that the prosecution of city was based on doctored emails. We could have saved 10M just showing them the originals however, as we did during the trial.

Why would you show UEFA anything ? UEFA had already leaked City were getting a two ban before the case started !

So,getting pep,centurians,everything domestically ,our enemies panicked and insisted UEFA act,they cobble together something a kid could drive a train through,gave us two year ban based on nothing,presumably hoping we would end up with one year,tried to get us to take a deal,the nasty nine write their pathetic letter,pigmol got the rags into position to take our spot and ensured the dippers got over the line

I am flabbergasted that they took that road on no evidence,the have been embarrassed beyond repair ,be interesting to see whose heads get rolled

There is no corruption in football though

Seeing as City are completely innocent and the evidence against us was stolen and doctored why havent costs been awarded us. City are innocent UEFA should be paying our defence fees.

Because we didn't supply the evidence during the investigation, thus hindering the investigation to come to the correct decision and to not pursue Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.