CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

This is true, but also I think it shows you how much animosity City felt towards UEFA.

They didn't even engage with the process, they knew it shouldn't have been brought and said, "Fuck you, we'll do this at CAS".

The leaked reports to The Sun, New York Times and other reporters I think was the nail in the coffin for city's trust, and CAS do confirm that happened and shouldn't have happened.

First line is we raised a few eyebrows apparently by being cleared.
WHAT??

That's a partial quote really - it was that it raised some eyebrows when it was announced last month. I think that's true, although some of those may have been misinformed of the case.

SSN's presentation was pretty solid to me - no agenda, and very clear about the verdict.

Seeing as City are completely innocent and the evidence against us was stolen and doctored why havent costs been awarded us. City are innocent UEFA should be paying our defence fees.

Costs split, it says.

You don't always get fees paid, it's not a trial and City were found to be in breach of the regs.

Because we didn't supply the evidence during the investigation, thus hindering the investigation to come to the correct decision and to not pursue Manchester City.

Yea I get that but UEFA are as bent as fuck , leaks like a sieve so City were unable to supply evidence !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.