CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Fair play to Sky, i was wrong and they presented the findings very fairly.
To be fair, I think City have had a discreet word with a few choice people (Deloony not withstanding because he's a fucking mentalist and not worth it)
Their entire argument is in tatters, they cna no longer say we did it

Yeah it turned out that way, that geezer stood outside reporting had to stop himself laughing when he said the nine clubs had asked CAS to uphold the ban when, without them knowing, we hadn't even asked CAS to lift our ban.

That is absolutely embarrassing.

Kind of shows the handle we had on the situation and how we rightly had confidence in winning and how we could embarrass those seeking to destroy us. Someone from Abu Dhabi should by NUFC and shut it down and we should poach Dyche from Burnley then give him the job of unblocking drains at the Etihad....by hand.

I'd just like to take a minute to sincerely thank UEFA.

In a season that feels like a disappointment in the wake of failing to maintain the borderline impossible standards we set ourselves in the two years prior, your absolutely embarrassing ineptitude has ended up inadvertently making me feel back on top of the world.

I'd also like to thank the eight clubs who sought to have our appeal rejected and the supporters of those clubs who really tried their hardest to wish a guilty verdict into existence. A special mention also goes to Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klopp, Hans-Joachim Watzke and Javier Tebas. Your pathetic desperation, willful ignorance and inability to keep your traps shut for a mere couple of weeks has now provided me with a second day of laughs and celebration.

Fuck you and goodnight.

100%

Yeah it turned out that way, that geezer stood outside reporting had to stop himself laughing when he said the nine clubs had asked CAS to uphold the ban when, without them knowing, we hadn't even asked CAS to lift our ban.

That is absolutely embarrassing.

Yes, that was funny.

It does actually make sense that other clubs who fancied a shot at Europe would ask that the punishment not be suspended - I don't think that's an unreasonable position to take for those in about 5th-10th where the prize is quite desirable. The top 2 or 3 though were doing it to screw City financially by having them banned immediately.

Genuinely laughable “overview” from Rob Harris. He doesn’t even bother pretending to be impartial any more. Hilarious that him and Tariq Panja may have actually inadvertently damaged UEFA’s case. Thanks lads.

What a pathetic human being.

I can only presume he still lives with his parents.

Majority could mean them all,UEFA have shown themselves to be shady as fuck,the and there is corruption or favours of you like at all levels,don't get bent out of shape trying to suggest we might not have been compellingly cleared
It can also mean that CAS did not need to vote as the other two councils agreed on the decision?
CAS would only need to vote in the event of a tie/impasse

Genuinely laughable “overview” from Rob Harris. He doesn’t even bother pretending to be impartial any more. Hilarious that him and Tariq Panja may have actually inadvertently damaged UEFA’s case. Thanks lads.

The spin they're trying to put on the full findings are nothing short of embarrassing.

Quite special to lead with the procedural fine rather than the actual charges. How very Harris.

Blocked me simply for saying that he's not even trying to hide his hatred of our club now.

Oh, and I did call him a fuckwit too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.