CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

4. There was potential to disguise the origins of funding, but not proven, partly because of 5 year time rule, but even then no evidence, just potential and a view that both parties, sponsors and city would have benefited.

Reading through some of the detail, it sounds like our legal team tore them to peices (uefa, not cas)
So City could theoretically have gained from cheating........therefore they did because they are, in the words of the Grauniad, "a row of grinning beards"... you mean arabs you racist c unts.

These are reputable legal experts. I wouldn't expect them to vote in line with their 'sponsor', otherwise it defeats the purpose of letting each party choose a panelist. If they always vote for the side that elected them, CAS would stop this by choosing all members of the panel.

I don't agree with that as an explanation. It suggests the evidence was not quite so compelling in respect that part of the decision.
Majority could mean them all,UEFA have shown themselves to be shady as fuck,the and there is corruption or favours of you like at all levels,don't get bent out of shape trying to suggest we might not have been compellingly cleared

Here you go BB.....

laptop-wank.gif

Enjoy!
Magnificent. Appreciate your help with this issue

You are allowed to have sponsorship from related parties provided that it was deemed fair value.
But all of that is so massively open to interpretation. Are the German clubs really getting fair value from their sponsors/owners? If so, why is their relative commercial income so much higher than any other league, even though their domestic league isn't viewed anywhere near as widely? Is Audi giving Bayern Munich €50-60m a year to not have their name on the shirt really fair value? And why in the Middle East is any other company from the same country accused of being a "related party," whereas with American owners, the sponsor can be owned by the best friend of the club owner and give them an unprecedented kit deal from a company that no-one ever fucking heard of (and has coincidentally now disappeared, proving what a great bit of marketing that clearly was), and that's just considered a good use of business contacts.

I think what is clear from all this is that despite being given the chance to do the right thing, CAS is not up to standard.

I feel the best route for football now would be for UEFA to handle any appeals in house, thus negating the need for any independent party to be involved.

Only by ensuring UEFA is the judge, juror, executioner and arbitrator, can we be sure that the agreed punishment as set out at the beginning of any investigation is adhered to and upheld regardless of any contradictory evidence.

Anything else is quite frankly a disgrace!!

The best bit of all this is

1. UEFA's "evidence" was based on emails hacked by a criminal. Which let's have it right is wank.

2. Those emails were "chopped" and "doctored" to create a "story" that didn't actually exist. Which is even more wank.

3. City have always righty referred to these emails as "out of context". The CAS judgement proves City to be right about this.

Just think about that for a minute. It's akin to some 7 year olds "sending notes" in class and getting clocked by the teacher.

This is supposed to be the body running the game and overseeing FFP?

The mind boggles.

To be fair to City, I can see why they said "not dealing with you" to UEFA.
Shows how much influence the likes of your Gill's and your Parry's have on UEFA and it also shows how out of their depth these people are who run UEFA.

You only have to look at who written to CAS who wanted to fuck us over! The usual suspects and oddly enough Burnley, that's still got me scratching my head, what the funk has our finances and the champions league got to do with the dingles?

I think what is clear from all this is that despite being given the chance to do the right thing, CAS is not up to standard.

I feel the best route for football now would be for UEFA to handle any appeals in house, thus negating the need for any independent party to be involved.

Only by ensuring UEFA is the judge, juror, executioner and arbitrator, can we be sure that the agreed punishment as set out at the beginning of any investigation is adhered to and upheld regardless of any contradictory evidence.

Anything else is quite frankly a disgrace!!

The G14 likes this post. Burnley likes this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.