CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Over to RAWK....

What a massive shock that they have been shown to be cheats, liars and that they hid everything, utterly utterly astounding.

I am so in shock that I can't actually type any words. No words at all. None.
Poor Lance Armstrong didn't have 9 lawyers, it seems.
UEFA have been bullied by a member club.

I'd like to think UEFA will find their own ways to exact their revenge. Have they announced Fernando Hierro as the ref for the Real Madrid CL tie yet?

tenor.gif
Tbf they are brain dead fuckwits who can't read

I'll never worry about UEFA and FFP again. Their response to City's appeal is written like a child. It's pathetic.

Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised when they only had one lawyer present compared to City's six.

What about the hateful eight, the panel must have had a moment of contemplation about how thick they and the legal advice was.

Over to RAWK....

What a massive shock that they have been shown to be cheats, liars and that they hid everything, utterly utterly astounding.

I am so in shock that I can't actually type any words. No words at all. None.
Poor Lance Armstrong didn't have 9 lawyers, it seems.
UEFA have been bullied by a member club.

I'd like to think UEFA will find their own ways to exact their revenge. Have they announced Fernando Hierro as the ref for the Real Madrid CL tie yet?

tenor.gif

Do these scouse murderers have no shame?

I'm no lawyer and I've only skim-read the full document but it wouldn't surprise me if we now appealed that fine. I've heard we took legal advice before refusing to co-operate, therefore we must feel there were legal grounds for our failure to provide the evidence UEFA asked for. And the CAS judgement says that UEFA's AC failed to ask for the evidence again.

Genuinely laughable “overview” from Rob Harris. He doesn’t even bother pretending to be impartial any more. Hilarious that him and Tariq Panja may have actually inadvertently damaged UEFA’s case. Thanks lads.

Uefa charges "not" frivolous ? They why were the charges overturned ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.