Other teams’ new kits

Back on topic...didn't Wednesday have a Celtic kit back in th early 90's?

4.jpg.6264ed3871d4d427edfc95ec07940012.jpg

Not my style m8, I read lost of clubs forums (not many I post on though) but nice to discuss stuff with other fans

I generally come in here for the General Football section, the Bluemoon section is for you guys. :)
Everyone - who isn’t here to talk bollocks and wind us up - is very welcome. Lots of fans across the football world come on here and have decent conversations with us.

Fans from across Germany, an Aris fan from Greece, a South American fella, a PSG fan, some Yanks, people from Asia, Aussies, Kiwis, Celtic and Rangers fans, Wolves fans , Everton fans, West Ham fans, Spurs fans, Chelsea fans, ive seen a few Wednesday fans as well as you...

United Liverpool and Arsenal seem to be the only sets of fans who come on here with the wrong attitude and spirit.

Tells you a lot about them!

Not my style m8, I read lost of clubs forums (not many I post on though) but nice to discuss stuff with other fans

I generally come in here for the General Football section, the Bluemoon section is for you guys. :)
I like Wednesday. Last time we played at yours (not this season) my missus was due to drop our 2nd. I've spent every cup draw since telling first my eldest and then the 2nd that I hope we get Wednesday away because I love the ground. Finally, this season, we got you in the cup and we were there.

You're a club that I'd love to see back in the Premier League.

Everyone - who isn’t here to talk bollocks and wind us up - is very welcome. Lots of fans across the football world come on here and have decent conversations with us.

Fans from across Germany, an Aris fan from Greece, a South American fella, a PSG fan, some Yanks, people from Asia, Aussies, Kiwis, Celtic and Rangers fans, Wolves fans , Everton fans, West Ham fans, Spurs fans, Chelsea fans, ive seen a few Wednesday fans as well as you...

United Liverpool and Arsenal seem to be the only sets of fans who come on here with the wrong attitude and spirit.

Tells you a lot about them!
With the overdue retirement of the name "Redskins", I've spotted a gap in the market.

There's a certain breed of football fan in this country who all act the same way, support clubs based on what they win rather than any emotional attachment or geography, believe the world owes their clubs something because of their history and aren't prepared to listen to reason when they're clearly barking up the wrong tree. You've mentioned the three clubs I'm thinking of in your post.

They all have another thing in common.

I think from here on in, we should refer to these people as "Redshirts".

With the overdue retirement of the name "Redskins", I've spotted a gap in the market.

There's a certain breed of football fan in this country who all act the same way, support clubs based on what they win rather than any emotional attachment or geography, believe the world owes their clubs something because of their history and aren't prepared to listen to reason when they're clearly barking up the wrong tree. You've mentioned the three clubs I'm thinking of in your post.

They all have another thing in common.

I think from here on in, we should refer to these people as "Redshirts".
Redshirts is what I’ve been using of late. Great name!

Most of them are the most the insecure people in society. So ashamed of the places they come from, no pride in their home towns, no pride in their local clubs, and probably people who lead very sad lives; that they look to the most successful clubs, no matter where they’re from, and latch onto them to give themselves some reflected glory.

But still act in a very very insecure way, which also filters to the local proper fans of those clubs n’all. Always proclaiming how big their club is, constantly boasting how they’ve had the most success and have the most “history”, always belittling anyone they’re scared of (like City) at the same time as saying they don’t care about us and we’re the ones forcing a rivalry.

The conversation with all the fans of the various clubs who come on here to post doesn’t go that way with City fans and their fans comparing “history” and “size”. But it always does with the Redshirts.

The Redshirts are the worst of football fans in this country. I’ll bet the same kind of sad fuckers from anywhere in Germany, Italy and Spain latch onto Bayern, Juve and Madrid in the same way n’all.

(Spits) oh really? I don't buy them either. I spend all my money on marbles. Keep losing them though.
My good pal is a Celtic fan, I’m only joshing you.

I would pick Rangers out of the two but don’t hold that against me as I’m not that arsed.

It's nice that one. A real nod to the ice-lolly kit they had from 1978-80. Think the chap who designed the original shirt was the same person who gave them the distinctive 'lupetto' logo.
I think the lupetto logo is back on the new away shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.