Other teams’ new kits

I think the lupetto logo is back on the new away shirt

It is - the Italian Wolves!

Re: Redshirts - I think you have to be pretty sad and immature to register on another team's forum simply to antagonize and brag about your own club. This is the only 'other club' forum I am on and try to be as tolerant and respectful as possible, even when Wolves are getting criticism for their part in the 'Hateful 8' which saddens me as prior to that most of you City fans seemed to like and respect Wolves.

To the Wednesday fans: I went to Hillsborough during the Mick McCarthy era and found it to be a wonderful old stadium, packed with character. It was nice going to a stadium like that in these days of dull new builds. Hurry up back to the Prem!

Perhaps it’s because the versions I’ve seen are not slathered in advertising, but certain Brazilian clubs (Corinthians, Santos, Fluminense) seem to have iconic shirts that this year look understated but classy. In England, Luton Town seem to have produced three decent shirts- nothing outlandish. Quite a few of the more traditional efforts seem to be coming from Umbro.

Do think clubs miss a trick and should sell shirts that come with or without advertising. In a world where people are likely to be increasingly working from home, there might be a market for less garish concoctions that don’t promote gambling companies etc.

My good pal is a Celtic fan, I’m only joshing you.

I would pick Rangers out of the two but don’t hold that against me as I’m not that arsed.
I never hold who people prefer against anyone. They are free to make terrible mistakes if thats the route they want to go down. My best pal is one of them. Big fucking twat that he is. :).

I never hold who people prefer against anyone. They are free to make terrible mistakes if thats the route they want to go down. My best pal is one of them. Big fucking twat that he is. :).
It’s not a hill I wish to die on, they’re still Scottish after all ;-)

Re: Redshirts - I think you have to be pretty sad and immature to register on another team's forum simply to antagonize and brag about your own club. This is the only 'other club' forum I am on and try to be as tolerant and respectful as possible, even when Wolves are getting criticism for their part in the 'Hateful 8' which saddens me as prior to that most of you City fans seemed to like and respect Wolves.

I hope you’ll find that the overwhelming majority of us can divorce the actions of current owners from the rank and file.

Always had respect for ‘the’ Wolves (needs the article) and Albion, sorry, and encourage anyone to look at their respective records to appreciate quite how important they are for English football. From the mid 1930s to say 1961, the Wolves were arguably the most consistent league side in the country, and I sometimes wonder how many more trophies they’d have won if war hadn’t intervened.

Never forgive you for 1974, however,...

I hope you’ll find that the overwhelming majority of us can divorce the actions of current owners from the rank and file.

Always had respect for ‘the’ Wolves (needs the article) and Albion, sorry, and encourage anyone to look at their respective records to appreciate quite how important they are for English football. From the mid 1930s to say 1961, the Wolves were arguably the most consistent league side in the country, and I sometimes wonder how many more trophies they’d have won if war hadn’t intervened.

Never forgive you for 1974, however,...

I do mate, most are very good and I have stated previously that I regret that we had any part in that episode

As for 1974, don't begrudge us a little success!!

To the Wednesday fans: I went to Hillsborough during the Mick McCarthy era and found it to be a wonderful old stadium, packed with character. It was nice going to a stadium like that in these days of dull new builds. Hurry up back to the Prem!
If the situations were reversed I'd have hoped we would have done the same to be honest. I think a lot of people seem to be lacking that perspective.

Wish you well in the Europa.

Yeah I went to Hillsborough back in March for our FA Cup tie with them. I love the facade of the roof facing the pitch if their main stand, beauty!

As for Wolves, when you applauded us and we reciprocated back in 2012 when we sent you down and we were going for the title - shows a good respect from both sets of fans.

Had a handshake with one of you outside after the game as he told me he hoped we went on to win the league and I replied with hoping you get back up soon.

Also enjoyed you cheering our goals when you played Liverpool away on the last day last season!

There will be some, obviously, but never see Wolves fans as being the ones who actively give us shit anywhere online.

Our new Adidas kit is smart. I would post a photo but the process is bollocks, so I cant be arsed. You will need to take my word for it. Will the forum ever sort this and introduce a simple upload function?

Asking for a friend.

Confess to being a little disappointed in the Celtic top; there was a version in the Daily Record in May that looked much nicer, albeit with a darker shade of (Hibs) green, but that was obviously not real.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/could-celtics-new-adidas-home-22006961

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.