Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/manctopia-billion-pound-property-boom.2280445/

New BBC2 Called Manctopia Property Boom coming soon which should be an interesting watch about all the development taking place in Manchester. I Cant find much online about it yet but seen the ad on TV last night and just said coming soon.
Looking forward to that programme.

But I’ve always disliked it when the BBC advertise programmes as “Coming Soon”. That doesn’t mean anything, tell us when it’s on!

The whole dystopian thing, the way it’s done, everything about it.
Not just that video but also that video of people singing Blue Moon last week. I put my hand over my eyes when watching it, it was that bad.

That advert the other year with the players and fans celebrating, Christ I nearly melted through cringing so much.

And that Blue Moon Rising documentary n’all. Woeful!

The whole dystopian thing, the way it’s done, everything about it.
The video was created by an advertising agency in London for Xyglem. The company are all about global water conservation.

There was an invitation on the City website earlier this year, (Feb iirc,) for fans to apply for a chance to assist the agency in a discussion group, (and get paid £50.)

I successfully applied and went along. They wanted our opinions on videos they had made and one of them was this. They originally had Sergio all greyhaired, leading the team out as manager. We told them that wasn't a good idea and they obviously have gone with Phil in a now and future scenario.

T'was interesting.

The video was created by an advertising agency in London for Xyglem. The company are all about global water conservation.

There was an invitation on the City website earlier this year, (Feb iirc,) for fans to apply for a chance to assist the agency in a discussion group, (and get paid £50.)

I successfully applied and went along. They wanted our opinions on videos they had made and one of them was this. They originally had Sergio all greyhaired, leading the team out as manager. We told them that wasn't a good idea and they obviously have gone with Phil in a now and future scenario.

T'was interesting.
Fair enough.

I doubt their claims but glad you enjoyed it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.