CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

If you've never tweeted Nick Harris. Please do it - don't abuse him. Just ask him a simple question and let him answer, then another, then another - the amount of time it's taking him to reply to all of these is so time consuming. We probably feel worn out from this case, imagine how he'll feel when all of this is for nothing.

CAS inferred that certain emails had been amended or in Northern language fiddled with they will take little notice of this as City had original copies as they will have of these and UEFA will not want to get burned again !
No, I think Cas should just keep retrying the case until our wonderful press get the verdict they obviousy crave, meanwhile we'll just keep playing in the CL, ker-ching, thank you very much.

If you've never tweeted Nick Harris. Please do it - don't abuse him. Just ask him a simple question and let him answer, then another, then another - the amount of time it's taking him to reply to all of these is so time consuming. We probably feel worn out from this case, imagine how he'll feel when all of this is for nothing.

If you try and engage with him and point out quite politely that he is wrong, he blocks you. The bastions of free speech in the media go straight into Blocking mode

The 'problem' with Project is he's far too polite...

First they ignored him, then they laughed at him, then they tried to fight him.

Now a twunt like Harris attempts to cosy up and try to ingratiate themselves by asking for Project's legal take?

It appears it wasn't only City that won at CAS!!!

Perhaps he can kindly point Harris in the direction of the humble pie shop.
Trying to cosy up with Stefan because he hasn’t a clue what any of it means. Desperately needs his help as he’s actually worried about tweeting and looking a fool. It’s surprising because he’s had no issue with that before.

Notice how the press never pours over the minute details of any other sporting ruling? They barely print the result.

It's a smear campaign and I'm pleased to say that It's so on its last legs even we are getting bored by it.

To the Transfer forum!!!!

Trying to cosy up with Stefan because he hasn’t a clue what any of it means. Desperately needs his help as he’s actually worried about tweeting and looking a fool. It’s surprising because he’s had no issue with that before.
At least he’s asking questions. The likes of Evans, Delaney and McGeehan are far too arrogant to do that.

The 'problem' with Project is he's far too polite...

First they ignored him, then they laughed at him, then they tried to fight him.

Now a twunt like Harris attempts to cosy up and try to ingratiate themselves by asking for Project's legal take?

It appears it wasn't only City that won at CAS!!!

Perhaps he can kindly point Harris in the direction of the humble pie shop.
Long term game and in their heart of hearts they know he is far more knowledgeable than they will ever be. The likes of Project and PB have shown throughout this whole process they understand this far better than the journalists. Project for me gives us a very balanced view of things and not one that is sugar coated from a city perspective and I think that’s needed. This latest email from DS had me going for a moment but actually when you take a step back and read projects interpretation of it, it really seems to support us in many cases rather than damn us.

Thought I'd had enough of replying to idiots on twitter but...

200.gif

Long term game and in their heart of hearts they know he is far more knowledgeable than they will ever be. The likes of Project and PB have shown throughout this whole process they understand this far better than the journalists. Project for me gives us a very balanced view of things and not one that is sugar coated from a city perspective and I think that’s needed. This latest email from DS had me going for a moment but actually when you take a step back and read projects interpretation of it, it really seems to support us in many cases rather than damn us.
My reading of all this is CAS have been shown the transactions and they simply prove the allegations in the emails to be false, essentially making UEFA's argument impossible to prove.

As for Pearce, CAS acknowledged that he would have some influence over our sponsorship due to his role(s), but did not have the authorisation to complete financial transactions, affirmed by SM. None of the new 'leaks' change any of this.

You can argue that Pearce is saying he is paying £91m to Etihad to pay for City, but how this could be proved i don't know, and it can just as easily be argued that he could be directing the funding from one of the other AD institutes he is involved with as per the CAS release.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.