COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fuck up, the country is run by idiots with no viable alternative, and even in the middle of a pandemic we cannot tackle it due to fear of getting accused of racism or some other kind of prejudice.

You like me have seen from the start of this what a massive proportion of the population are total cunts starting with the panic buyers, the Bournemouth beach brigade and Black lives matter mob cunts one and all.

Thats is what I mean about the country being a tip, its turned into a hovel.

We are being run by idiots, but then you go on to do exactly what those idiots want you to do which is blame anyone but then. It doesn't look like BLM demonstrations or people on beaches caused much of a problem. The spikes have been in other places and spreading amongst the working population. We won't be safe until bosses are compelled to make workplaces safer and until we have a functioning track and trace system. The govenrnment have shown little will to do either of those things properly.

So if you are living on your own and was due to meet a mate who also lives on their own, they can class themselves as a social support bubble and so go to the pub together?

That is how I have read it.

So I could meet a mate at the pub and if asked claim I was single, and in my bubble as who is to know?

They might want to look a business who over crowd office's and have their staff sat less than a metre apart. What about people blagging the system? I have Tinnitus at moment, or do I? My gp had to deal with me over the phone. Its shambles and is this protection of the NHS to set standards expected in the future? One reason would be to ease any concerns that companies have, who either already have bought parts of the NHS, or have an offer on the table and want clarity on the publics expectations, if such an event is repeated.

Reactions: ell
It’s not about the restrictions, it’s that we don’t know what we’re being asked to do.

Hancock has just said don’t meet other households indoors and has dropped the mic and walked off.

Does that mean work? Supermarkets? pubs and restaurants? or just at their house?

Does it include gardens?

It’s absolutely pitiful guidance.

it's pretty clear the key message is that when R numbers are high do your level best not to socialize. Most will listen, some will try and be confused about it, others will ignore it completely - either way, if it brings back down the infection rate then thats all that matters

Its a fuck up, the country is run by idiots with no viable alternative, and even in the middle of a pandemic we cannot tackle it due to fear of getting accused of racism or some other kind of prejudice.

You like me have seen from the start of this what a massive proportion of the population are total cunts starting with the panic buyers, the Bournemouth beach brigade and Black lives matter mob cunts one and all.

Thats is what I mean about the country being a tip, its turned into a hovel.

don't forget the ve day street parties with congas and oops upside your head snakes
police clapping on tower bridge with all the herberts close together
scousers firing fireworks into the liver building all on the piss

So if you are living on your own and was due to meet a mate who also lives on their own, they can class themselves as a social support bubble and so go to the pub together?

So I could meet a mate at the pub and if asked claim I was single, and in my bubble as who is to know?

you could but why would be my question
is it worth the risk

Well anyone can, and has, been able to say whatever they want. Five people could meet up and just say they all lived together. Just because you can doesn't mean you should though.

You can meet up to 6 or your mates and have beers in the park though and do t have to lie about it (so long as you follow distancing guidelines)

it's pretty clear the key message is that when R numbers are high do your level best not to socialize. Most will listen, some will try and be confused about it, others will ignore it completely - either way, if it brings back down the infection rate then thats all that matters
They’ve said we cannot meet other households indoors, that’s all they’ve said.

They’ve not specified anything in relation to that and people are left wondering if that includes going to work.

It’s awful comms.

We are being run by idiots, but then you go on to do exactly what those idiots want you to do which is blame anyone but then. It doesn't look like BLM demonstrations or people on beaches caused much of a problem. The spikes have been in other places and spreading amongst the working population. We won't be safe until bosses are compelled to make workplaces safer and until we have a functioning track and trace system. The govenrnment have shown little will to do either of those things properly.

The point is all those I mention did not know if their actions would cause a problem, it was rightly considered a danger but despite this they did what they did...and thats the point.

Totally agree with your views regarding the government. The fact that the opposition would be if anything worse is a large part of my scathing views of this country being an absolute dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.