The Spiteful Nine

when we say the hateful 8 its really liverpool, utd, arsenal, spurs the rest just tagged along hoping for a Europe place. The real worry is these hateful 4 are all American owner, seem to be acting as a cartel. Writing letters to CAS, stopping the take over of Newcastle, vetting the new premier chairman. This to me is a worrying development and seems to have the full backing of the premier league, the press/media and uefa. These 4 have huge debt, spurs paying of the new stadium, as i guess arsenal still are, utd massive debt and a stadium that is falling down and needs big investment, liverpool new stand to pay for. All these clubs need to maintain the status quo, to keep them in business. So to help them pay for this there seems to be a working together for the good of themselves. How long before they start helping each other on the pitch ? OK we all hope that is taking it abit to far but nearly every other league there has been match fixing and remember liverpools owner have been done in America for cheating with their baseball team. PLus liverpool have also been caught hacking into City computers.

The more we start to hear about what these 4 are up to the more worried about our football league i become.

Any good journalist would be doing some investigation work into this but i guess his employer wouldnt publish if they did find anything odd.

Last edited:
when we say the hateful 8 its really liverpool, utd, arsenal, spurs the rest just tagged along hoping for a Europe place. The real worry is these hateful 4 are all American owner, seem to be acting as a cartel. Writing letters to CAS, stopping the take over of Newcastle, vetting the new premier chairman. This to me is a worrying development and seems to have the full backing of the premier league, the press/media and uefa. These 4 have huge debt, spurs paying of the new stadium, as i guess arsenal still are, utd massive debt and a stadium that is falling down and needs big investment, liverpool new stand to pay for. All these clubs need to maintain the status quo, to keep them in business. So to help them pay for this there seems to be a working together for the good of themselves. How long before they start helping each other on the pitch ? OK we all hope that is taking it abit to far but nearly every other league there has been match fixing and remember liverpools owner have been done in America for cheating with their baseball team. PLus liverpool have also been caught hacking into City computers.

The more we start to hear about what these 4 are up to the more worried about our football league i become.

Any good journalist would be doing some investigation work into this but i guess his employer wouldnt publish if they did find anything odd.
Isn’t there something going on with one of FSG’s American sport teams where they are suppressing historic sexual abuse? Or am I making that up?

NUFC takeover-After being asked by the Premier League to provide information about PIF’s independence from the Saudi state, there were guarantees “from the highest possible levels that there would be no state interference in the running of the club”

They believe the Premier League has been “unduly influenced by politically motivated attacks from third parties” and “repeatedly moved the goalposts and the process was devoid of transparency or objectivity”

They suspect some of their top-flight rivals, believed to be Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur in particular, were strongly against the takeover and made their opposition evident to administrators

The “final straw” was the Premier League’s refusal to put a timeline on a decision, whether rejection or approval

NUFC takeover-After being asked by the Premier League to provide information about PIF’s independence from the Saudi state, there were guarantees “from the highest possible levels that there would be no state interference in the running of the club”

They believe the Premier League has been “unduly influenced by politically motivated attacks from third parties” and “repeatedly moved the goalposts and the process was devoid of transparency or objectivity

They suspect some of their top-flight rivals, believed to be Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur in particular, were strongly against the takeover and made their opposition evident to administrators

The “final straw” was the Premier League’s refusal to put a timeline on a decision, whether rejection or approval
It’s funny, that underlined paragraph sounds very familiar. Liverpool are such a shadowy club, it’s unbelievable how they legitimately think they have a right to infiltrate the governing bodies of our sport, very frightening though - their end goal is clear, a closed shop like American Sport franchises where minimum investment is needed and you’re allowed to cream the profits, whilst the same 3 or 4 teams are cemented in place at the top.

In 20 years that is where FSG want the Premier League, I’m amazed there isn’t more scrutiny on these scum bags.

You really think Chelsea aren’t part of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.