Newcastle United takeover?

Not a single one mentioning that they ganged up on City - just loads of ‘the PL only cares about the top 6’ boo hoo. Show me the posts on that forum where they are outraged that Newcastle ganged up on City and I might feel one ounce of sympathy - until then, you reap what you sow.

Correct. I concur totally. No arguement from me.
We have ignorance, naivety, selfishness and more where they only want to hear what they want to hear till it goes wrong then it is who is to blame?

was so glad the deal is dead and newcastle being one of them clubs on that list that sent a letter to CAS ?
but i do feel for their fans and like manchester city fans we are loyal to our club and newcastle have a peter swales as a owner running the club

look its simple without sheikh mansour we would still be yoyo the leagues and won fuck all since 1976 ? utd tick clock banner would be tick over and over and united would be be top dogs in england ? so am going to thank my lucky stars again that is was manchester city that sheikh mansour bought
god i have change in 10 years ? and manchester city winning machine makes life easy to sit and judge others and laugh at ? and when you sit back and think we hated that sort of thing about football and other fans rubbing your nose in the dirt all the time it was hard ?

so newcastle fans will be hurting this morning and i know its football and nobody cares about any other club but their own, in fact no football fans have a choice really about who owns or want to own your club ? it all about money and the right people running your club
But football clubs are institutions, yes their fans might not have signed that letter personally, but Newcastle FC did, and they did nothing as a fan base to condemn it.

Did I like it when people used to laugh at City? Not really, but did we as a club ever conspire with 8 other clubs to another’s detriment? No, not in our 100 year history. We’d also never be arrogant enough to presume to tell CAS how to do their job. I’m not laughing because they are hurting, or because they won’t be able to challenge City - I’m laughing at the Karma of them joining in the gang to shit on City but then being confused when said gang joins together to shit on Newcastle.

Arrogance beyond belief and whilst this is a win for Spurs and Liverpool, who have underhandedly involved themselves in the Premier League’s vetting process, it’s also a warning to the rest of the football clubs in England that Liverpool, Arsenal and United are not your friends and they will try and rope you in to something but they will fuck your arsehole with no lube without hesitation as soon as the opportunity arises. They aren’t to be trusted, they are utter scum with no care for the game, only themselves.

Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester and Wolves as football clubs can all get fucked as far as I’m concerned, I’d drink a toast if they all went in to administration tomorrow. As for the rest of them, we’ve all known for 10 years plus that Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Chelsea and Spurs are scumbags behind the scenes.

Last edited:
But football clubs are institutions, yes their fans might not have signed that letter personally, but Newcastle FC did, and they did nothing as a fan base to condemn it.

Did I like it when people used to laugh at City? Not really, but did we as a club ever conspire with 8 other clubs to another’s detriment? No, not in our 100 year history. We’d also never be arrogant enough to presume to tell CAS how to do their job. I’m not laughing because they are hurting, or because they won’t be able to challenge City - I’m laughing at the Karma of them joining in the gang to shit on City but then being confused when said gang joins together to shit on Newcastle.

Arrogance beyond belief and whilst this is a win for Spurs and Liverpool, who have underhandedly involved themselves in the Premier League’s vetting process, it’s also a warning to the rest of the football clubs in England that Liverpool, Arsenal and United are not your friends and they will try and rope you in to something but they will fuck your arsehole with no lube without hesitation as soon as the opportunity arises. They aren’t to be trusted, they are utter scum with no care for the game, only themselves.

Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester and Wolves as football clubs can all get fucked as far as I’m concerned, I’d drink a toast if they all went in to administration tomorrow. As for the rest of them, we’ve all known for 10 years plus that Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Chelsea and Spurs are scumbags behind the scenes.
Best post/rant on Bluemoon for ages. Well said Phil. Bravo.

Liverpool need stopping, they control UEFA investigations; PGMOL; The media and the Premier league. They want an end to competition,and are going around telling all that want to listen, how this could be very financially beneficial to them. Someone needs to do a deep dive on how these crooks are operating.
I thought City had something on liverpool and was going to act on it

I completely agree. Rival fans always say I'm just saying that when we discuss takeovers but when Abramovich took over Chelsea City weren't in the fight, it was just nice to see another team that might break up the Arsenal and United dominance.

All FFP does is make it difficult for less wealthy clubs to challenge the old guard, which is why they all support it.

I have nothing against Newcastle fans, I've always seen similarities with City, though after the stunt their club pulled involving themselves in our CAS appeal (with the other clubs) I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit smug when I saw their takeover had fallen through. But that's aimed at the clowns running the club, not their fans.

Try watching the true geordie on YouTube particularly what he ha s said about City and it's owners in the past. I am sure you will change your mind after watching it.

Here are a couple of True Geordie's Videos to prove it's not just the Americans who don't get irony...

(Wouldn't recommend watching more than a minute)

(and about a minute from here...

I have no time for their support to be honest. I remember them hounding a manager out and getting the one they wanted, may even have been fat Sam and in the very first game they gave him pelters and loads of abuse as they were getting beat. The abuse always stuck with me (just not the details). When we were shit we at least backed the manager (even Ball at first) so I say - hahahahaha

Be a good time to remind everyone else that they are not your friends. Promises of Loans/players/higher fees as long as you play along and do their bidding will mean nothing if you step out of line and they'll destory you in a heartbeat.

For too long the league has bent over and let United/Liverpool/Arsenal and spurs do whatever they want with impunity the lower half really need to see the wood for the trees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.