Newcastle United takeover?

Newcastle prove that without a benefactor a PL team can not compete at the highest level depending just on normal income.

The Cabal know this and that is why FFP was introduced, nothing at all to do with stopping Clubs going bancrupt.

Another yank, just what City need.
Indeed.

US: Arsenal, Villa (unknown %), Bournemouth (25%), Palace (unknown %), Liverpool, United, West Ham (10%)
UK: Brighton, Burnley, Palace (unknown %), Everton (generally UK -Farhad has dual citizenship it seems), Newcastle, Norwich, Spurs, West Ham (90%)
'Arab': Aston Villa (unknown %), City, Everton (see UK), Sheffield
'Asian': Leicester, Southampton, Wolves
Russia: Chelsea, Bournemouth (75%)
EU: Watford

So, the PL loses 1x part US/Russia (Bournemouth), 1x EU, 1x UK this season
and gains Leeds (90% EU, 10% US), West Brom ('Asian') and one of Fulham (dual citizen US/'Arab') or Brentford (UK)

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_owners_of_English_football_clubs

They are waking up to the Agenda. From toonforum

"The system is quite clearly corrupt, the O&D test is a sham, club ownership is clearly controlled by sponsors and other clubs. Basically a squeaky clean multi billionaire could come in trying to buy the club and other clubs can turn around and say, no, we don't want the competition, or a sponsor/partner can say the organisation is a rival to us they are not allowed in the league."

https://www.toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9901&start=1260

Everton
Or further long term: Sunderland, Birmingham, forest

I don’t think it is a coincidence they pulled out of the deal. Liverpool probably applied pressure on the PL to prevent it. It either has to br an EFL club or another league at this point. Alternatively wait 2 years for Newcastle to get relegated.

I have just been reading one of the NUFC forums - Toontastic.net.
Their salty tears are like drops of nectar to me. The irony of what their club tried to do to us (with others) is completely lost on them.
All it needs now is for NUFC to be relegated a couple of times so they can have their Tyne - Wear derbies with Sunderland.

My Dad was born in Durham , and was a Sunderland fan ,until he came down here after the war. So as such, they are my No 2 team. Nothing would give more pleasure than playing them again in the Prem. And the Makems waving on the way up, to the sinking Barcodes going down would absolutely top it for me.

They are waking up to the Agenda. From toonforum

"The system is quite clearly corrupt, the O&D test is a sham, club ownership is clearly controlled by sponsors and other clubs. Basically a squeaky clean multi billionaire could come in trying to buy the club and other clubs can turn around and say, no, we don't want the competition, or a sponsor/partner can say the organisation is a rival to us they are not allowed in the league."

https://www.toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9901&start=1260
Not a single one mentioning that they ganged up on City - just loads of ‘the PL only cares about the top 6’ boo hoo. Show me the posts on that forum where they are outraged that Newcastle ganged up on City and I might feel one ounce of sympathy - until then, you reap what you sow.

Not a single one mentioning that they ganged up on City - just loads of ‘the PL only cares about the top 6’ boo hoo. Show me the posts on that forum where they are outraged that Newcastle ganged up on City and I might feel one ounce of sympathy - until then, you reap what you sow.
Exactly my thoughts as well Phil. They can have "The Fog on the Tyne", and we will keep winning all the trophies.

was so glad the deal is dead and newcastle being one of them clubs on that list that sent a letter to CAS ?
but i do feel for their fans and like manchester city fans we are loyal to our club and newcastle have a peter swales as a owner running the club

look its simple without sheikh mansour we would still be yoyo the leagues and won fuck all since 1976 ? utd tick clock banner would be tick over and over and united would be be top dogs in england ? so am going to thank my lucky stars again that is was manchester city that sheikh mansour bought
god i have change in 10 years ? and manchester city winning machine makes life easy to sit and judge others and laugh at ? and when you sit back and think we hated that sort of thing about football and other fans rubbing your nose in the dirt all the time it was hard ?

so newcastle fans will be hurting this morning and i know its football and nobody cares about any other club but their own, in fact no football fans have a choice really about who owns or want to own your club ? it all about money and the right people running your club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.