Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Sorry if it has already been posted but I have just come across this clip from Dave Kitson from 2 weeks ago:

Talk about not accepting a legal verdict. Chris Sutton (who I don’t particularly rate) seemed a little bemused but I really have to question what Kitson’s problem is? He has played most of his career in the lower divisions with very few EPL appearances. He then comes out with utter rubbish regarding Sterling and now this. Did we do him harm in a previous life?

He was a bang average footballer who obviously wants to keep his career going in the media.

He then sees a no mark footballers like Steven Warnock and Neil Mellor get jobs in the media and thinks he can emulate them.

The difference is, both of those talentless pricks played for Liverpool which automatically qualifies them for a role in the media.

Kitson doesn’t have that luxury. He’s also an ugly ginger prick to boot, so he can’t even go down the Redknapp route of being pleasing on the eye for the ladies.

Therefore, he needs to make himself likeable to the hordes of Rag and Dipper imbeciles who spend all day listening to talk sport and voting on every possible BBC/SkySport poll.

What better way to do that than sticking to boot to City.

another gem.

Lindlelof is twice the player Ake is, getting him for £30m was a steal.
Maguire is now our captain and didn't miss a minute of the league campaign, I'd say it's looking good for £80m so far..

Lol..really. Did the muppet who wrote that watch Maguire the other week.

He was a bang average footballer who obviously wants to keep his career going in the media.

He then sees a no mark footballers like Steven Warnock and Neil Mellor get jobs in the media and thinks he can emulate them.

The difference is, both of those talentless pricks played for Liverpool which automatically qualifies them for a role in the media.

Kitson doesn’t have that luxury. He’s also an ugly ginger prick to boot, so he can’t even go down the Redknapp route of being pleasing on the eye for the ladies.

Therefore, he needs to make himself likeable to the hordes of Rag and Dipper imbeciles who spend all day listening to talk sport and voting on every possible BBC/SkySport poll.

What better way to do that than sticking to boot to City.
I guess that explains it!

Harry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.