Salty reactions from other fans and the media

RAWK also needs to bear in mind this pic when slating the UAE.

liverpoolprotest_thumb.jpg
Pesky Stamford Bridge rats...........

Just watched the Mourinho presser too, nothing to see there either, basically said we shouldn’t have even been fined a pound and it’s disgraceful.

I completely agree with him, I find it odd and am not happy with the CAS statement

“However, considering i) the financial resources of MCFC; ii) the importance of the cooperation of clubs in investigations conducted by the CFCB, because of its limited investigative means”

What have MCFC’s financial resources got to do with anything? Or the CFCBs lack of investigative means?

CAS even said UEFA leaks were worrisome. So can UEFA now ask for info off us every year and leak it to the press? And if we then refuse to give them the info, we pay €10M each year because we’re rich?

I agree with Mourinho, we were not guilty and it’s a disgraceful decision. “Even if it was a pound, out of principle”.
I haven't seen his presser but from his comments, that's what I gleamed from it (stand to be corrected mind).............

I haven't seen his presser but from his comments, that's what I gleamed from it (stand to be corrected mind).............

It sounded to me like he was suggesting that we were guilty ‘you don’t get fined unless you are guilty’ - he’s said enough to cover his arse but also enough to fuel the fires of conspiracy theorists and the wilfully ignorant

If you were wondering who was more upset...Posts in City thread since ban was lifted -

RAWK - 1069.

RedCafe - 869.

RAWK have really pulled ahead today, after a slow start.

1069 posts or tbh 1069 versions of the same post ...Read one and you've read them all ... talk about an echo chamber , any poster who attempts to post anything which even slightly diverts from the collective LFC cult position is soon kicked off....truly is the least intelligent and most juvenile board imaginable ....but it is funny , always helps if you imagine the posts being read in a scouse accent , getting higher and higher, the angrier the poster gets till eventually his ire becomes audible only to dogs and bats....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.