Kalidou Koulibaly

Laurentis sounds like an Ashton market stall haggler. He’s already said KK wants to leave, so they’re parting ways, so he’s already knocked £10M off the price with that!

KK wants out, and sounds like he wants here, so that’s the hard part sorted.

From there, at 29, it’s got to be all about add ons, because he has almost zero resale value.

£50M, £2M for a PL win, £5M for CL win. £60M cap....OK, £65M cap, but fuck off if that’s not enough!

OK, good! Now, Txiki has filmed your agreement on his phone so if you renege on this deal, like you did on Jorginho (Thanks for that, btw!) we will bankrupt your corrupt Mafia organization and have him for nothing!

KK, Sign your 5 yr contract here, please....
Cheers!

I agree - it’s not our money but in an FFP environment there’s only so much we can spend so spunking stupid money here there and everywhere catches up with you and restricts spending elsewhere. Everyone is trying to take the piss out of us just now
We have a bit more leeway regarding ffp they have slackened the rules with this virus around and I bet it be eased more as the history clubs start to struggle if no fans are not allowed in the ground for most of next season.

Laurentis sounds like an Ashton market stall haggler. He’s already said KK wants to leave, so they’re parting ways, so he’s already knocked £10M off the price with that!

KK wants out, and sounds like he wants here, so that’s the hard part sorted.

From there, at 29, it’s got to be all about add ons, because he has almost zero resale value.

£50M, £2M for a PL win, £5M for CL win. £60M cap....OK, £65M cap, but fuck off if that’s not enough!

OK, good! Now, Txiki has filmed your agreement on his phone so if you renege on this deal, like you did on Jorginho (Thanks for that, btw!) we will bankrupt your corrupt Mafia organization and have him for nothing!

KK, Sign your 5 yr contract here, please....
Cheers!
KK has at no point publicly or privately said he wants to leave. In fact he’s said he’d be more than happy to stay put providing they can furnish him with a suitable new contract on wages he feels he’s worth.

That doesn’t mean he hasn’t privately told the club through his advisors he’d like to join as I believe that to be the case.

We will get him and at a price we want to pay.

ADL won’t miss out on selling a 29 year old asset as his value will severely depreciate when he hits 30.

We are in control of this deal, not ADL.

Why the fuck would any player come out and say he wants to leave publicly

Surely that would impact on his bonus’s and bargaining power with prospective clubs and his current club

I am sure he would love to move to us and challenge for the CL but suicidal to put it in public domain

I watched a few Napoli games these last weeks and I don't remember him going to ground once.

He's actually far more likely to use his considerable upper body strength to smash opponents off the ball. Plus, his slide tackling style tends to consist of hooked challenges to win the ball rather than attempts to steam directly into it.

That's the question I've got about Diego Carlos from the few compilations I've seen of him. He seems to be a "if I can reach the ball I'm going all out for it" type of tackler.

Koulibaly has superb timing with both his standing and sliding tackles.

Untill both City & Napoli are out of the Chumps league then this won't be done

It will be sorted already if he's coming, its all noise from people so imo forget this deal for a few weeks or for as long as City are in it.

I think a deal may have been struck a few weeks back & it's just about waiting, we all should be good at that after all this CAS shit

Ake & Torres in + Diego Rosa

New contracts to be done then we will see 2 maybe 3 signings with a few outgoings.

Like I said until we are out or win it then nobody big or huge will be signed imo

Big or huge.

Well as everyone and their cats know ADL is a total d**kweed it will require a Sane like commitment from KK towards us. Tie club's(Napoli) hand so they have to sell him to us and us only and if KK is willing to do that then we can prolong this transfer for another 6 weeks. Otherwise there is no point fucking around and ADL refusing to sell him at the last minute. CB position is critical for City, Ake in or not. Wasting time negotiating with ADL , let's not get burnt twice

Well as everyone and their cats know ADL is a total d**kweed it will require a Sane like commitment from KK towards us. Tie club's(Napoli) hand so they have to sell him to us and us only and if KK is willing to do that then we can prolong this transfer for another 6 weeks. Otherwise there is no point fucking around and ADL refusing to sell him at the last minute. CB position is critical for City, Ake in or not. Wasting time negotiating with ADL , let's not get burnt twice

City will know from the player and his agent whether he’s up for it and they’ll have a good idea how far they’ll have to go on the fee - they known the idiot they are dealing with. I suspect the fact that we are still hanging in there suggests we have a level of optimism but equally we‘ll have a robust plan B and C

80€ mil for 29 year old who could not cope with our attack a couple of seasons ago, no proven record of playing high line defence and with 0£/€ resell value, I just hope we walk away from this 'deal'. People here forget Mangala was a top rated CB before started playing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.