FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully the prem/fa will get over confident of hiding things in plain sight and the corruption will be seen by all.

Ignoring VAR for a second, Arteta is very impressive. You can see the togetherness already and the bond with the players. They don’t have the budget of City, Rags, Liverpool, Chelsea, so it will take longer, but I think they’ll improve considerably under him. He’s very switched on.

Yup, it isn’t personal the dislike that’s manifested, however, you can see the harmony Arteta has brought from his experience at city, good luck to him but the institutional bollocks that accompanies clubs like them grinds my gears!

A quite awful second yellow decision to have Kovacic sent off.
And a possible handball by the Arsenal keeper which had no still image shown in line with the edge of the area.
It was an awful decision for the 1st yellow. Ceballos goes into Kovacic.

Just seen, this was another incident. Still agree the 2nd was not a yellow, for me.

Last edited:
Now when we hire Arteta when Pep leaves people won't be able to complain he's never won anything.

Perfect execution of the work experience plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.