Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was, Phil is quick. Very quick, and he can do a job for us as a winger.

He’s got a nice burst of pace which is ideal in centre mid which also suits the rest of his game. He’s far from very quick and certainly doesn’t have the pace to go past quick fullbacks on the outside. Wasted out wide and is ready to shine in midfield.

He’s got a nice burst of pace which is ideal in centre mid which also suits the rest of his game. He’s far from very quick and certainly doesn’t have the pace to go past quick fullbacks on the outside. Wasted out wide and is ready to shine in midfield.
Did you not seee the list of the top ten fastest players in the PL this season?

1. Kyle Walker
10. Phil Foden.

Wait, I'm confused. He played as a support striker behind Villa but was also behind Iniesta-Xavi-Busquets (Busquets???).

Who played first base then?

giphy.gif

Did you not seee the list of the top ten fastest players in the PL this season?

1. Kyle Walker
10. Phil Foden.

Arsed. Show me him out pace a right back over 30 yards on the outside this season or anytime next. He’s got a good burst of pace over 5/10 yards. He’s not very quick. That’s Sterling, Sané , Walker etc.

How quick is “very quick” in your opinion? Phil is very quick in mine

How quick is “very quick” in your opinion? Phil is very quick in mine

Sterling,Walker,Sané,Rashford,James,Martial, Bisakka. Salah,Mane, Vardy. I could go on but you see the point Phil would struggle to get in the top just out of the 2 Manchester clubs for speed never mind the entire league.

Sterling,Walker,Sané,Rashford,James,Martial, Bisakka. Salah,Mane, Vardy. I could go on but you see the point Phil would struggle to get in the top just out of the 2 Manchester clubs for speed never mind the entire league.

Have we seen anyone beat him for pace ?

Not saying you are wrong, but that's a decent speed he's registered & whenever he runs with ball, he seems to get away from players, rather than get caught, sometimes over half the pitch.

He couldn’t beat that Brandon Williams over 30 yards in the derby. He gets away from players over 10/15 yards which is ideal centre mid but he’s blatantly not got bags of pace. If he had he’d have been terrorising fullbacks whenever he’s been playing wide as he’s got everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.