Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling,Walker,Sané,Rashford,James,Martial, Bisakka. Salah,Mane, Vardy. I could go on but you see the point Phil would struggle to get in the top just out of the 2 Manchester clubs for speed never mind the entire league.
When you’ve got proper evidence please post it. Watching him track back he gets back very quickly, but I can’t prove it

He couldn’t beat that Brandon Williams over 30 yards in the derby. He gets away from players over 10/15 yards which is ideal centre mid but he’s blatantly not got bags of pace. If he had he’d have been terrorising fullbacks whenever he’s been playing wide as he’s got everything else.

To be fair, Brandon Williams is lightning quick.

He couldn’t beat that Brandon Williams over 30 yards in the derby. He gets away from players over 10/15 yards which is ideal centre mid but he’s blatantly not got bags of pace. If he had he’d have been terrorising fullbacks whenever he’s been playing wide as he’s got everything else.
Ok that’s conclusive proof, you should have said sooner

When you’ve got proper evidence please post it. Watching him track back he gets back very quickly, but I can’t prove it

That those players aren’t all faster than Phil? Next weeks debate who’s got more skill Sterling or Messi?

Speed is something that can be measured quite precisely. In terms of top speed over the whole 19/20 season Foden came 10th in the league. I trust this ranking over your subjective speedometer.

Haha brilliant! Speed is fairly obvious yes and Liverpool, City and utd easily have over 10 players faster between them never mind the other 17 clubs!

Play Phil on the wing next season and let him fly past fullbacks with his pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.